Old guy, New farmer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themummerts

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am not new because I have been posting in various forums for a while, but I never made my introductions here.
I am a retired medical marijuana user in northern California. I have smoked off and on most of my life illegally, but now I am legal and can grow without as much fear that they will take my house. I have experimented with growing for years, but not seriously. The last year and a half I have had three experimental grows with one failure, one minor success, and now have my first success with 4 medium large Wild Thailand in an indoor flower room and 8 clones in a greenhouse outside about 14" tall and ready for transplant indoors. It's going well and the buds are starting to weigh down some branches so it looks like a good crop. I do have some questions and will be putting them in the forum where I think they are appropriate.

High to themumerts. As I'm sure you know this is a great place to learn. See you on the boards. :icon_smile:

:ciao:

Welcome to MP...Cant wait to see your grow..And isnt it Grand to be Leagle?:yay:

Happy growing:D

welcome, if you have any questions to why ? then just ask with pcs and people will guide you along the way to make you a better grower. good luck

Latest posts

Back