organic growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowslow23

HIGH LIFE
Reaction score
I dont understand the full meaning of organic growing when growing mj. Will someone please explain.

Organic growing is chemical free growing ! Try google ( organics ) Theres a lot to explain ! Take care !

Growing plants with only natural ingredients.

Not exact science but believed to be healthier.

hXXp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organic_certification

;)

but then there are "organic based" nutrients.

then living organic growing which is more complicated then just regular mix in pour organics.

Organic growing means different things to different people but to me it means that your soil is alive and you feed it, not the plant. I also like not having to introduce an outside source other than maybe water or some sugars for the bacteria because teh plants are not allowed to grow into it and take as they please but you are forcing it on them, which sometimes they dont like as much.

krymphus said:
Organic growing means different things to different people but to me it means that your soil is alive and you feed it, not the plant. I also like not having to introduce an outside source other than ???
Gee Whizz i am confused noiw !

haha sorry about that i didn't realize how much clarity that last post lacked. What i meant is after my soil is prepped i only add water. But for my organic lawn etc, i just throw compost etc on top, let mother nature do it cause im way too lazy/not as good as she is.

Latest posts

Back