Podcast Ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fadeux

Intelligent Moron
Reaction score
I found some great podcasting software, and I am thinking of starting an MP Podcast. I just want to know if people think this would be a good idea or not, and if you do like the idea, please post suggestions for what sort of content you feel should be in it.

It will be an audio only podcast, but I think it could be fun.

I was thinking music, grow tips, and maybe even interviews. (it would actually be really simple to do those anonymously. So, let me know your ideas and suggestions!

Nothing yet eh? Maybe I'll just do the pilot with some good "tokin tunes."

Well, if you wired the Podcast up to some kinda chat then you could hold contests (trivia I am assuming) or you could have a night or something where it's all Q&A and you can have a panel that gives their opinion.

Maybe a "Price Chopper" kinda thing where you find some of the better deals on bulbs, reflectors, ballasts, grow, seeds etc.

Just some ideas

Thats an interesting idea, I'd need to find some simple, easy, free, internet chat software. Im sure it has to be out there somewhere. I'd like to talk about great deals at different places, but I don't want it coming off as an "advertisement."

People want to listen to me talk...I'll talk all day.

I think you have a good idea, Perhaps we could request a podcast section where one can access many different MJ related podcasts from one place.

I believe NORML does a few and I do know of some others, i would be willing to do the footwork as far as locating and comiling them into one "Area"....

...But..

Ultimately it's MarPassions call.

Hopefully there's enough room/capabilities for the server to handle such a thing.

I do believe the site could use some upgrades, perhaps some prettyer or customizable user menus or interfaces.

...But..

These things cost money...and the donating idea went awry for some reason. So it's still ultimately MarP's call.

im surprised you haven't had alot more ideas posted. i like the Q&A idea and the best deals on supplies. maybe a weekly mj news update. maybe mj fact or fiction thing.. just a few thoughts..

Found a great program to do interviews, Skype seems to be pretty cool, it integrates well with my podcast software, now I just need someone interesting, will to do a voice interview. Anyone? :)

The Effen Gee said:
People want to listen to me talk...I'll talk all day.

I think you have a good idea, Perhaps we could request a podcast section where one can access many different MJ related podcasts from one place.

I believe NORML does a few and I do know of some others, i would be willing to do the footwork as far as locating and comiling them into one "Area"....

...But..

Ultimately it's MarPassions call.

Hopefully there's enough room/capabilities for the server to handle such a thing.

I do believe the site could use some upgrades, perhaps some prettyer or customizable user menus or interfaces.

...But..

These things cost money...and the donating idea went awry for some reason. So it's still ultimately MarP's call.

Oh, it doesn't need to be posted on the site or anything, id just link to it. Ill see what I can throw together as a "pilot" and if MarP likes it and wants to post it on the site, I won't stop that.

Good idea. I think a Teamspeak or Ventrillo Server would be the way to go.

For those who are not familar with TS or Vent, do a google search.

I run a vent server for my gaming clan. It works great!

Sounds cool, but I would make sure you could safeguard yourself from having LEO come to your house because you would basically be advertising your love for the ganj. I would go with interviews, trivia, music, events coming up in our world, maybe a segment involving laws, some news about legalization, the "price-chopper" idea is Awesome!

Ok, sounds like I've got a good interview, a few tips, and some great tunes for my pilot podcast. I plan on putting it together within the next couple days. Now is the time for ideas and suggestions if you have any!

I have my skype account..

and I am saving my first free call.

I would like to talk about the lifestyle of a legal marijuana grower, pros and con's.

...or whatever.

Latest posts

Back