Political thread right here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were wearing Camo and blended into the back seat.

:rofl:

Yur killing me G13,,,,,lol
Im still debating if he should want to claim Bill as his father. Poor guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLYHu0AG8GI[/ame]

ole bill been scootin around in Arkansas.

well we gonna find out what she said in those speeches to the fat cats on wall street that was worth millions in payment to her........ seems right out the gate she leaked classified info to them........ SMH...... cue the sheep.

I might not agree with some of U guys but I would fight for your right to to freely support the candidate of your choice ! --After all this is America ! -- Where the majority rules !

I might not agree with some of U guys but I would fight for your right to to freely support the candidate of your choice ! --After all this is America ! -- Where the majority rules !

thanks keef...... that's the tolerance I've been looking for..... we all gonna learn how corrupt this govt has become in the next few weeks.

keef, that is the beauty of America. these pigs don't care about us Americans. either side, doesn't matter what party a man supports. they just don't care.

When a president is denied access to Area 51 what does that tell U ?-- It tells me that there's more to it than elected officials !---May not matter what any of us want or vote for !-- The major decisions may not be made by them anyway but by the Shadow government !-- Illuminati --Brandenburg group --The Free Masons -- Skull and Bones --Whatever they choose to call themselves !-- World wide not just nationally !-- One invisible world government !-- How can we gonna fight that ?

Well said Keith definitely a lot of truth there most people don't realize that Government officials are just puppets for the guys that sit in the dark and make all the decisions all the way down to what kind of music is released to What kind of movies are made it's unbelievable the control and power these people have

Also a president that might hurt thier bottom is simply replaced -- Happened in Dallas !--Kennedy was gonna end the war in Vietnam ! -- There was too much money to be made to allow that to happen !-- So they replaced him with Johnson !--

Learn how corupt my ***,,,,,we know these basterds are all corupt and always have been. Nothings changed but the Idiots running. Our Country is in trouble and we better wake our *** up before we become Hiroshima.

I agree they will do anything to get rid of anyone who gets in their way or threatens their power worst part is these guys want to take all our paper money away and use debit cards basically they use the excuse that it will decrease crime because if people don't have paper money they can't buy drugs or any other illegal stuff it's just crazy if you ask me but like you said Keef how do we stop people that have power like that because like I said anyone who goes against them either ends up dead or in jail for life

CNN ORDERS BLACKOUT ON CLINTON 'SON'
Wed Oct 12 2016 09:19:32 ET

CNN boss Jeff Zucker has directly ordered network staff not to cover shocking allegations made my Arkansas resident Danney Williams, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Williams, who is set to give his first TV interview today on INFOWARS.COM, claims to be Bill Clinton's biological son.

"Jeff thinks it is a ridiculous hoax," a top CNN source reveals.

"I always felt bad about Bill Clinton not wanting to be in my life," Williams explains in a video released Monday. "Was it because I was black? Was there something wrong with me? It made me think sometimes even of suicide. It's not fair and it has been hurtful."

"Hillary, please do not deny I exist. I am your stepson."

Developing...

Leonard Peltier (?) -- Wounded Knee ?
We are all just pawns in someone else's game !

wounded knee...... is the largest massacre that has ever occurred in this country...... done by the gov't on unarmed women and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back