Problem with germination(pllleassseeee help)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c0dy

Reaction score
K so heres the deal, I got some seeds the other day and put them in a wet paper towel. I put the paper towel in a bag, and put it in a little plastic box. Now I had around 15 seeds so I put about 7, 5 in one bag 2 in the other(long story). Anyways I think this is going on 2 or 3 days and I havent had any sprouts it looks like yet. I have about 5 more seeds left. Should I try a different method?

try this..........put the bag on top of your computer monitor or TV. the warmth will help a lot.

Yeah, or up high in the room on top of a fridge.

give them another day or two , if there older , seeds it will take a little longer , and some seeds just take a little longer to do there thing.....

i found it works best when you have them in a dark area.. i usually put them in a drawer or something..

sweet guys thanks, but yeah im over here in cali so the air is constanly usually because of the heat.

Should i move them outside?

No, don't move them outside. It might be warm where you are but you want to keep a consistant warmth on them babies. Not too hot! I would just put them on top of your T.V. or computer monitor like the other guys said. Also, make sure they are covered real well you don't want any light to hit the delicate roots.

We mourn death because we lack faith

Latest posts

Back