Puff Monkey's Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these pics were taken two days before the day after tomorrow......i say 20 more days and then off to the flower room
:holysheep:

ddd 001.JPG

ddd 002.JPG

ddd 003.JPG

ok,.....how much 3% h2o2 do i need per gallon to keep me free of res muck....it's smelling like a dank basement right now......tell me or they'll die......and it'll be your fault....can you live with that ?????

WOW WOW Puff ;) You gone big time in short time......Looks great Very "Handy Man"

Peace to Ya looks like excellent job ;)

Dude sorry about the whole cop thing, that sucks big time. I enjoyed watching this thread...

i think this is the last time i'll be able to look at these pics without crying....they were just starting to smell like that early skunk....i think i may have a few more recent pics on my camera at home but i havent been there yet...i'll post em if i do...they were looking really really good...can't wait till next time

this journal will not end..

screw LEO...

if I ever seen Tenn cops around here.. they will be sorry.. you have my word..
they have no soul.. they can just take the rap.. yea I understand I know it's wrong.. can't they quit and get a real job ? that will save your time.. man this is so wrong man.. they need to quit their job and make it right.. I got some friends that live in one road swarm of redneck that has more guns than cops has in my county.. they are ready and loaded.. come on... they has a tale when sheriff came in and never come out.. so come on.. for real.. yall leo please quit the job.. for real..

Frickin' cops...Sorry to hear about ya losin' your ladies and the whole mess w/ everything... Haven't been around in a good while, having prollems myself at the moment...but wow, those girls are a real loss man, i'd cry too ... Hang in there man, i'm about to throw up the last pics i took of my crop and i guess it'll be the end of my journal too... it was a pretty successful crop i guess...keep it up and keep it GREEN my friend...

Did they bust uop your grow space or just take the plants?

kinda both, but they did'nt take anything other than the plants and like 17 pipes and bongs....everything else is in working order..

crazy what went through ur head when u knew u were gettng raided i would of ran and packed me a bowl

is it just me or did your explanation of what happened get deleted or something? I recently got busted, I feel for ya man, I am a little jelous tho, they took about $4k worth of stuff from me, including all my girls. Id like to hear your story tho, keep your head up :cool:

I would buy some Solar panels to not bring to much heat to your house IMO.

I'm curious as how they found out too. It looks like that post has disappeared.

This is why your are supposed to follow the laws and get your medical card so you can tell the cops to shuv it up there ???.

Latest posts

Back