Purple Mendo and White Widow ( club clones )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit reply,then go down to 'manage attachments'

Ive just seen a purple mendo grow on another site,man are you in for a treat!!:hubba:

Wise Man said:
Hit reply,then go down to 'manage attachments'

Ive just seen a purple mendo grow on another site,man are you in for a treat!!:hubba:
thats how i did it, but there attached pictures and i want to make them attach thumbnails, ne one know how? she smells bomb digity bomb:yay:

Those look like they are going to turn into some very tasty ladies. Right on man, keep up the soild work.

I heard about cliping the end of bud to make it grow bigger, is this even possible?

heres some pics of them getting pretty big, lots more hairs colas staarting to form...sorry i didnt have my camera, just my phone, them babes are at my caregivers pad, and i wanted to try it too:farm:

12-28-07_2002.jpg

12-28-07_2003.jpg

12-28-07_2004.jpg

12-28-07_2009.jpg

its a first attemp. and they look good. When i retire im going to do it, but as for now i wanted to try it b4 i quit. I could have a much better setup,a mylar inclosed space. But its only a one time operation for me.. for now

Ive got to ask since their are care givers and foundations that sell medical weed ,,do the make health insurance that covers the costs of your medical suplies such as lights,nutes,soil,,,lol,,that would be great

hahah no way buddy, all it is, is a pphysicans statement from a MD that reads, its not like a precription drug that your insurance will pay forr, but i wish

Snapshot 2007.jpg

heres 4' im figuring it out, but work prevents me from getting them all on here sry. Can you say bomby? the first pic is the white widow. the others r the mendo

tmpphp6pNVmM.jpg

tmpphpfPqSgx.jpg

tmpphpWJQchV.jpg

tmpphpUheB6g.jpg

very nice bro that white widow is lookin very good i seen your outher thread askin about harvest windows u said they are about 4 weeks in ,,so im guessin u prolly got what a nother 3 our 4 weeks hu??

yea thats what im thinking, got to go buy a micro:stoned: i wanna get bud pic of the month my first grow, that would be sick.. use my MH bulb like Fing...

tmpphpo2T4ls.jpg

tmpphpYcX0vt.jpg

4th week 1st day, so theres resin growing all over the small leaves coming out of the buds, it smells amazing. Is this a good sign as theres little bud growth and mostly hair still but the leaves are covered, its amazing. Do I just have better to come or will this slow down or what??I cant wait till these babes are done!

The ladies are looking great headband. :aok: Whatever your doing mang keep it up. ;)

Should i ever take off the LST, or keep it on, will this effect anything???

heres some pictures, zoom in on these suckerss:hubba: what cha thinkiing? ill resize and put the pictures up tomorrow. it stinks takes hours.. haha im a stoner

tmpphpSAkV1R.jpg

Man, that picture is awesome! Post that in the BPOTM thread. :bong2:

I wish I had that in my garden! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back