Purple Mendo and White Widow ( club clones )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those are some beautes. I am in day 10 of my harvest here in south florida. I have purple white widow and easy sativa growing right now, my first grow as well but outdoors. Any advice??

turned out very nice, I bet if you would have gone another week,the mendo purp would have gone jet black, mine did. It was awesome. Looks like you did an awesome job growing em, congrats!

i agree, but those pests mites would have eaten at those purple leaves and make them alll dotten and what not. I was trying to avoid the purps gettin the mites, cus they got a great meal off the WW.

hot stuff man... how was the blaze?

do you manacure the plants?

yea there half way as you can see, the bomby nugs are curing up for hmm how ever long i can keep that jar sealed, like 3 weeks. Ill post the smoke report then, but i do have a smoke report on the buds dryed, brown bagged(4days). Purple Mendo, Smooth, sweet, and THE BOMBEST after taste, gets the kushyness in your throat begging for morrrre! smells like a bag full of purps and fruits. Super head rush, tight head feeling.
and ffor the White Widow, smellls super skunky, tastes like the smell, pretty mellow smoke, couch lock high.

Gg- they will be manicured after the cure again.. most recent pic in BPOTM

Heres that dank brotha.. OG kushizzle

DA OG MON 001.jpg

DA OG MON 002.jpg

DA OG MON 004.jpg

made just a little oil, see how the quality is, before i throw a bunch of bud down. Here it is, butane oil

Photo 69.jpg

Photo 70.jpg

i got a qp off each + - a few extra grams. and another 20 grams off the purple seedling. (pic in BPOTM)

P.S- i still have them curing.. mmmm mm m so much change.

i never posted pics of the purple goo, so here are some.
(car parts, dmack and fng, thankss)

phpMglaoCPM.jpg

phpgAd778PM.jpg

phpQCWCOyPM.jpg

php5kOS5pPM.jpg

phpMkLnKwPM.jpg

nice buds headband,,,, them buds look so yummmmmy!!!

that is dank my friend,thanks for the bud. i just picked me a piece off my screen put it in my new bong n smoked it. thanks for da buzzzzzzz

few final shots, drying process, dryed and trimmed, cured.

phpBsZCXHPM.jpg

phpxk1FIbPM.jpg

phptLlZR9PM.jpg

phpSPqE4yPM.jpg

phpbTEqkqPM.jpg

phpgINF6sPM.jpg

phpL1UDtcPM.jpg

phpmFvzwXPM.jpg

phpTFbmaHPM.jpg

Latest posts

Back