Purple Mendo and White Widow ( club clones )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres some new pics, about 6 days from harvest, but idk im relining on my microscope so well see. Zoom in please!

Heres the Grapefruit toped and then on each new top, created 6.

phpR3l2YIPM.jpg

phphVqeUXPM.jpg

php0GKe5vPM.jpg

php1BOVZuPM.jpg

phpviFIAFPM.jpg

phpiuilIBPM.jpg

phpjjJW1BPM.jpg

php3SjoCKPM.jpg

phpHDT7HJPM.jpg

I have a sudden urge to run my finger over the buds, and lick the frosting!! Looking forward to the smoke report...

The ladies look great and by the looks of things it's gonna be a fine harvest when the time comes. ;) Great job my friend. :aok:

headband said:
heres some new pics, about 6 days from harvest, but idk im relining on my microscope so well see. Zoom in please!

Heres the Grapefruit toped and then on each new top, created 6.

:holysheep: Dude, that's hard to believe it's your first grow, extremely impressive, man oh man, enjoy it. Those are the most gorgeous ladies... :D:eek: :D

yea the bay area must have some nice momma plants, and i will recommend FoxFarm Nutrients to anybody now, iv impressed my self... thanks guys

headband... those r some sweet girlies you raised. :hubba: :D

don't rush it, man... watch those trichs for max potency.

awsome job on yer first grow, buddy. nice job.:cool:

:holysheep: are my eyes decieving me ? your first grow! impressive , beautiful ladies :bong2:

ill post some up when i chop the purps today. The mites are getting to me, trichs 10% amber on ww, 50% on the purps. I would have waited till both were 50% but I just couldnt let those mites have their way any more.

hey headband
great grow!
gotta love the purp =]
i was also wondering
since ur a cali local also.
wht are the qualifications to get a cannabis club card?

you can get it nowa days with out even a medical problem or papers, that what i hear. I got mine for migrains, he handed me mine for $175 and didnt even look at my papers. I also had records of insomnia and back pain, which I medicate all these with one drug instead of multiples. But you can pretty much walk in now, i would recommend going to see the chiropractor a few times and ask him for the papers':hubba:

lol
i broke my leg
and i think i can get away with leg pains,
cuz i still have the screw in my leg.
wht do u think?

hanks guys I'll post some pictures once I get off work, just waiting on one last table. Then I'll check the dry progress on the ww. I'll post pics. Yeah I have a friend who he theirs since she broke her arm twice.

Thanks guys I'll post some pictures once I get off work, just waiting on one last table. Then I'll check the dry progress on the ww. I'll post pics. Yeah I have a friend who he theirs since she broke her arm twice.

:holysheep: thank you god :eek: Purple Mendo and White Widow. Harvest day purps, Day 2-drying WW.

phpb4GYGaAM.jpg

phpzQOoEzAM.jpg

phpdqUgvEAM.jpg

phppatOX8AM.jpg

phpihRIwPAM.jpg

phpUthvSPAM.jpg

Latest posts

Back