Real test.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear, that isn't ready. Shoot. Those white hairs are still young..Way to young to take off the plant. Sorry. When did you count from? That can't be 10 weeks from flip.. Are you talking 10 weeks from planting?

Oh dear, that isn't ready. Shoot. Those white hairs are still young..Way to young to take off the plant. Sorry. When did you count from? That can't be 10 weeks from flip.. Are you talking 10 weeks from planting?

10 weeks from flip yes. Honestly I'm about done messing with this one. Wanna get good beans and lighting and start over. Getting very frustrated.

Stop cutting your plant.. didn't we just go over this the other day? Now, during sensitive hormone times, your plant is going to slow bud development and work on healing the wound. Add another 1 week easy in my opinion.

No specimens.. not test buds.. silliest thing in my eyes.

Or .. entirely ignore me because I'm just one thought :aok: :D

Ok.... I didn't read all your posts after seeing that cut.. so I will add to this, and lighten the last thought.

Wanna get good beans and lighting and start over.

You may just be having a good idea here. BUT... don't stop the growth of this one, as getting the right beans and light will take you some moments. Even when you get GOOD genetics (75% of the growing process easily) you'll not have anything going into flower for months... so may as well keep this plant going and see how bulky you can get it. Are you out of flowers to smoke? Can you get some, or are you counting on this bit?

At 10 weeks, I'd be getting slightly frustrated with your results and our comments (extending flowering time) so I DO fully understand where you're coming from.

Basically, as stated.. if you're going to take this seriously, get GOOD (proven) genetics (take a recommendation from someone here) and get a proper light :aok: After that, it's all learning! :)

Stop cutting your plant.. didn't we just go over this the other day? Now, during sensitive hormone times, your plant is going to slow bud development and work on healing the wound. Add another 1 week easy in my opinion.

No specimens.. not test buds.. silliest thing in my eyes.

Or .. entirely ignore me because I'm just one thought :aok: :D

no not ignore you've given me excellent advice at least once. The whole thing of really not knowing what I'm dealing with is starting to get to me I'm about ready to uproot whole plant to start over..... But than I started thinking lets at least see if I should get some halfway decent stuff to salvage. So that's what I'm doing, and my girl and I are gonna order some known genetics, I'm ok with some mystery but I think this is just to much for me as a beginner.

Ok.... I didn't read all your posts after seeing that cut.. so I will add to this, and lighten the last thought.

You may just be having a good idea here. BUT... don't stop the growth of this one, as getting the right beans and light will take you some moments. Even when you get GOOD genetics (75% of the growing process easily) you'll not have anything going into flower for months... so may as well keep this plant going and see how bulky you can get it. Are you out of flowers to smoke? Can you get some, or are you counting on this bit?

At 10 weeks, I'd be getting slightly frustrated with your results and our comments (extending flowering time) so I DO fully understand where you're coming from.

Basically, as stated.. if you're going to take this seriously, get GOOD (proven) genetics (take a recommendation from someone here) and get a proper light :aok: After that, it's all learning! :)

there are actually quite a few flowers left on the plant is actually surprising. I've only ever taken two now.

And that's also what I'm taking away from this, a good learning experience and I really did learn alot I learn by doing so I am content with the idea of learning from ones failures. And it still remains one of the coolest things I've done haha

I've only ever taken two now.

You should only ever take none :aok: ....innnnnn my opinion of course. Which I'm exceptionally bias'd to. lol

Will be here to always help, so get that light and let us know what type of genetics you're looking for. Can help point you the way! :)

You should only ever take none :aok: ....innnnnn my opinion of course. Which I'm exceptionally bias'd to. lol

Will be here to always help, so get that light and let us know what type of genetics you're looking for. Can help point you the way! :)

we want to run either og kush or a white widow strain or two of each maybe start with ten beans all together.

What kind of high are you wanting? Relaxing laid back, chill? or speedy up and get stuff done? I prefer both. Tell us what you are looking for and maybe we can help.

I want to run fem seeds as a beginner. And we both like the I know I'm high but leaning more towards the couch lock. But I like the fuzzy headedness too so I guess I good 50/50.

I'm leaning more towards the T5 lighting just heard some really good things. I am certainly open to more suggestions though

T5's are for vegging.

HPS or LED for flowering. If you get the light I showed you, and can both veg and flower with it, but I'd recommend using either T5 or CFL's for vegging, so you can have them ready before your flowering space finishes. That way, you'll never stop having something flowering ;)

Oh ok I wasn't aware of that they are only for vegging I believe I remember what light your talking about I added it to my cart��.

:vap-Bong_smoker:DGF a few folks have flowered with red spectrum T5's with good success. Weed Hopper is one, and I can't remember the others right now as I have been smoking pot.:vap-Bong_smoker:

WWG, I love to veg under T5's. I have flowered under HPS and LED. I like the LED because it is quiet and doesn't have a hot ballast like High Pressure Sodium lights do. HPS will rock out some dank in short order. I live in a desert and can't do the heat of HPS.

What lights are you using now?

Latest posts

Back