Real test.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is chemdawg really. The seed banks I was reading through had said that they were indica dominant damn. Well that changes some things.

Well in one place I found it said they were sativa dominant and in another it said that they were indica dominant...so go figure. I have never run chemdawg, so I don't know how it actually smokes. Chemdawg may be just fine for your space. Do you know the genetics of the seed your friend gave you (it is better to tell NOONE about your grow--even trusted friends can turn on you or have loose lips)? Is it a fem? You will want to get several more plants going right away if growing regular non-fem seeds.

Well in one place I found it said they were sativa dominant and in another it said that they were indica dominant...so go figure. I have never run chemdawg, so I don't know how it actually smokes. Chemdawg may be just fine for your space. Do you know the genetics of the seed your friend gave you (it is better to tell NOONE about your grow--even trusted friends can turn on you or have loose lips)? Is it a fem? You will want to get several more plants going right away if growing regular non-fem seeds.

it's my brother is a fem seed he ordered head an extra so to speak

Ok the plant I already have going this is driving me crazy her bud are def getting bigger by the day, but all the trichs are just all cloudy we are 12+ weeks into flower with this lady already.

She is to get fed in a day or two gonna let her go through one more wet dry cycle than I think I'm going to chop away.

Latest posts

Back