Real test.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, it was the one I was thinking.

Here's the link from Single Seed Centre, I believe that's the one most people are using now-a-days as I heard Attitude wasn't taking credit cards anymore. You can still do money order and other forms.

http://www.thesingleseedcentre.com/products/humboldt-chemdawg?variant=241016317

Here's the link on Attitude though.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co....emdawged-organisation-chemdawg/prod_3617.html

OHHH.. just found this! https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co....s/alternative-payments-methods-and-discounts/ Seems they reward you for paying with other methods. You can do straight cash too, and new bank transfers.

Personally.. I think I'd take my chances with Attitude's other payment options, just based on my past experiences with them alone. But, I have many friends is great Single Seed Centre experiences as well. By the way, as you can see they have an alternative site up right now while they get their main site back.

Oh yeah, I wanted to track you down a good Chemdawg. I'm unaware of the best breeders versions of it.. I'll check into it a little bit.

yeah I've been hunting around myself although I'm not sure how to tell "bad" breeders from good aside from reviews on service and whatnot

Who are you using to purchase from? I'm heading over to Attitude to see what kind of freebies you're going to get (tee hee! freebies are FUN)

Are you getting a 5 pack or a 10 pack? Is this all you're getting?

Was also maybe gonna get a couple singles of an og kush strain too just to have but my main priority are the chemdawg beans.

Do you have a veg space set up? that needs to be your first step. Do not put the cart before the horse--Don't start seeds until you have a proper grow space set up. It is easy to get excited about growing, but please, get your veg space up and running and tested before you germinate a single seed.

I have taken this one under the wing, so to say. She'll be setup proper before you know it ;) We've had a bit of convo.

She'll be under 2ft T5HO fixture for veg, and have a 2.5 x 2.5 x 7 tent for flowering 1 single plant. 1 light..etc. Costs were piling up and she only needs so much so... here we go! :D

As was said, I'm getting hooked up with some knowledge. Going hydro. Woot woot!! Keep y'all posted. Cheers

I'm sorry to disagree, but IMO, it is a big mistake to start out with a single plant in a big scrog. For a new grower, you should be starting out with multiple plants and an easy system. It is easy easy easy to kill a plant in hydro. You truly want more than one plant. And it is going to take months to get a single plant large enough to fill a 30" x 30" scrog. and then if you have a problem and it dies....it is your only plant. This is such a bad idea for a new grower that I simply have to speak up. Please please rethink this. I can give you at least a dozen reasons why this is not a good idea.

And costs do not need to be that much. It is a good idea to get the opinion of at least several people when setting up a grow. I don't know what you have already purchased, but you really need to look at some other systems and ways to grow. A 1 plant giant scrog in hydro is not for a new grower.

I subscribe to the theory; don't put all your buds in one plant. I had too many plants. I'd rather cull a few than be cryin when on dies.

It is easy easy easy to kill a plant in hydro. You truly want more than one plant. And it is going to take months to get a single plant large enough to fill a 30" x 30" scrog.

No it's not :p

I filled my screen in less than 1 month after setting it in place in my 30"x30" scrog. It's going to take months anyways, as she'll have to veg stuff out either way, from seed. I think Chemdawg is a Sativa leaning plant, and she'll pheno pick. She's going to veg more than 1 single seed.. that'd be silly. It should work good in the scrog. :D

She doesn't have the money to invest in the SPACE for more than 1 plant.

I'm speaking to her on a chat program every single day. Let's see what you all have to say soon ;) lol

I subscribe to the theory; don't put all your buds in one plant. I had too many plants. I'd rather cull a few than be cryin when on dies.

I agree, except for her situation. I really do generally agree with you and THG.......mostly....kinda.... sorta.... ish.

But with direct everyday guidance, you'll be surprised

Also, ( :D :D ) I had a feeling people would do this. If I'm stepping on toes, I can throw my hands up, no worries... but I saw this young miss trying hard, listening to us then willing to spend money to invest. I'd hate to see her take 15 peoples advice and get insanely confused.

I agree... read around, figure things out. I spent 10-12 hours reading and watching videos every single day for almost an entire month (February). But, I didn't have anyone offer to chat with me every day and give me specifics. A mentor is an amazing thing. Once Hushpuppy started mentoring me here, I got EVEN better. I ignored things I read elsewhere and tried just what he said. It worked great...till I went LED, then all methods change. So, if someone tries to get her to grow 4-8 plants with 1 400w Mars LED.... that's ignorant. Or, if she tries to combine her learnings of SOG and use it with only 4 plants, she's going to screw herself.

Certainly loads can be said about peoples methods... heck I'm not even close to perfect.. but again, if I could've had a mentor there every day in the start, my learning would've been so much more stream lined.

I agree though. Take a moment to read around for another week or two, then let me know if you still would like to do it this way. Either way, I'll chat later with you Wordwar :aok:

No purchases have been made as of yet. I like to be certain of everything. So ideas are being thoroughly thought over

Latest posts

Back