Really new to growing and would love some help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BizzyHigh

Club Treasurer
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I honestly can say that I really don’t know too much about growing however my neighbor has recently given me a plant and I am extremely interested in learning. My problem is that I don’t really have much of an idea of what I am doing and need some pointers..

Ok so far I have been reading over these forums for the last week just trying to gather some basic information. I read a lot about different grow lights and finally decided since this is just going to be a baby operation and winter is just around the corner and the plant is probably no older than a few weeks old (I’ll put some pictures at the end) I would buy a 150 watt HPS ballast that should be here in a week or so. I currently have the plant out on the balcony of my apartment but it just doesn’t receive enough sunlight at this point in its growth stage I’m afraid. So I suppose when I get the light I am going to move it inside maybe to the closet of my room. Is that ok to do?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any pointers, help, or criticism (hopefully constructive ha) will be greatly appreciated cause I’m pretty lost and need some guidance.

P1030644.JPG

P1030646.JPG

P1030647.JPG

P1030648.JPG

Welcome to the forum.
I would start by clicking that link in my sig. "growing resources" You will get the basics to get you started in the right direction. Then when you form your plan, just ask and we can give you some pointers. ;)

don`t give any nutes now, wait untill it`s 3-4 weeks old(plant looks about 2 weeks)-then start with a minimum amount. it don`t look too hot right now, lets hope it`ll hold out untill the light arrives man.

Ok thanks but what exactly do you mean by "nuts".. Plant food?

yeah thats exactaly what hes talking about do what you can to save that little one till your light gets there and you may want to start thinking of some air flow for what ever closet you think will be used

Latest posts

Back