Sick and Golden need advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodymanz

newb
Reaction score
Hello, I need help I can't find any pics of why my plants are starting to look like this over the past few days.
I'm using a hydro unit and keep the pH around 5.8 - 6.4 . I also just started 10 days ago to bloom. I have been using the same nutes for 11 days. I adjust the pH 2 times a day and it's always at 6.5 when either the lights going on or off they are on a 12/12 and under a 430 agro hps 24" inches away. Please any advice will be appreciated.

here is a photo of the leaf.

sick.JPG

S6300330-1.JPG

S6300329.JPG

it looks like nute burn to me you are only so post to nute them every two weeks or not as often as you have nuted them. and also what kind of nutes are you using? am not sure if it is nute burn but that is what it looks like or its to close to the light but it looks more like nute burn

I think it's also nute burn. A bad case by the looks of it. What is the ppm at? Do you have a meter to check the ppm and ph? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I think i put too much KoolBloom genhydro. So I flushed them and put them all in water (RO) for a couple of days to clean out enough to re-nute them all.

Thank You for your advice.

Can the plants be revived from the nute block out??
Or do i start all over?
and just work with the healthy clones?:hubba:

These r the most recent pics from today. what do you think?

S6300346.JPG

S6300347.JPG

S6300348.JPG

S6300349.JPG

S6300350.JPG

S6300351.JPG

S6300352.JPG

ok, the light is to low (leaves rolling inward) and the ph is off (needs to be 5.4-5.8) fluctuating some is natural but to stay in this zone will save some headache.

what is your timing for the hydro system? they look like there not getting enough arreation (air) like the flood times are to long in duration.

other thn that they will be fine. if the ppm is high dilute with distilled water... you could make sure you use good water, good nutrients, a good ph/tds/ppm meter and have good timing on the pumps. if you tweak everything you will be flowering mondo nuggs in notime ;)

I don't have my system on a timer pump system. I'm new at hydro and just tried the cheapest way.

I have

9 6" pots in a 20 gallon res container soaking in the nuetes with 3 10" air stones. the air stones and the fans stay on 24/7 and the light is on 12/12.
I'm only filling the res (the container the pots are in) with 5 gallons of water and I use water from a RO machine at the local food store. Is there a problem with the water? they hit it with ultra violet light to kill bactaria and germs they say. So the buckets sit in the solution all the time and i pour water in the pots daily on the inner edge.

Did this help with the understanding of my system?

gen hydro micro formula 3 tsp per gallon x 5 gallons
gen hydro grow formula 3 tsp per gallon x 5 gallons
gen hydro bloom formula 3 tsp per gallon x 5 gallons
gen hrdro Koolbloom quarter tsp per gallon x 5 gallons
PH down from 6.6-6.8 to 5.8-6.0 done twice a day at dusk and dawn.

first i PH balance the water to 5.8 then add the gen micro then gen grow then gen bloom but ran out and had the Koolbloom just hanging around, so i used that instead durring the last nuet change.

I say rip em out and start over man. The key to a bumper harvest is a problem free vegitative growth!. In order for your plants to achieve its maximum potential would be to veg them out for another month so its internal system could resume normal operating functions. I hate to say it man but get some new clones and just mark this one off as lesson learned. Your plants are just to far under the recovery mark, in your pics i even seen that you cut off one of the tops so this must just be too out of hand. Get some new clones or germ some new seeds brother! Sorry for the bad news but were here to help you out, so dont be afraid to ask anything man. I always say there is never a stupid question when it comes to growing! I think you will also find better use of your koolbloom if you start using it at week 6 through week 8, it really is made to help the final stage of your flower. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

I took clones from them before death. They r rooting in the cloner's i made. Should I keep them in the 24hrs lights on or should i just put in bloom mode? Do you think it's worth growing the 32 clones I have in another growing method? I was thinking of trying DWC method with a drip system with 3.5gallon buckets or should I do some of them in soil? I heard with soil you have a higher chance of havung bugs, Is that true with soil?

Thanks for your help
I'm alone doing this for the fist time.

woodymanz :)

Latest posts

Back