Silver Haze and White Widow Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i rotate the plants every time i water...i also turn the plant around every day so the ones on the outside get light all around them (IF THAT MAKES SENSE) lol i actually just put them on 12/12 lastnight so we'll see how that goes...im gonna have to water them all today so when i pull em out one by one ill try to get some upclose shots with my crappy camera if my good one isnt fixed yet...and yea banjobuzz im gonna have to raise the widows up on blocks or somthing cuz the haze is almost twice as tall already!...lets hope i can get some pics tonight they got so big since those others even tho you can barely see them lol...

Ha yer i always rotate and move plants about just inase theres a better spot Lol great grow keep it up

ok so its been a little while so heres an update...these pics were taken a few days ago and already the plants are so much bigger but...since i am having difficulties with my camera im just glad i got these on here...so here they are i just switched to 12/12 almost a week ago...i can only tell for sure the sex on one plant so far but im guessing two of the widows are female...dont want to jinx myfelf but its looking that way...anyways heres pics of the three widow plants...sorry about the poor quality..its all i could get...:watchplant:

widow 1.jpg

widow 2.jpg

widow 3.jpg

What a prosperous grow. Looks like you're having a great time keepin those girls alive =).

if u you think your haze are big now, give it 2 weeks an them 3 girls will be well over 5 feet tall. they get super tall, an its not strech cuz the nodes are super close together. at lest mine are. figger an inch. even up in down the cola's off the main the bud sites are an inch apart. so i tied mine down to slow growth an they grew some awsome donky cola's on the side, some as long as a foot an a half. wish i would have made a mother out one of them silver haze plants. at least a clone mother. but the 3 clones i took 2 only made it an they where all ready flowering. well best of luck, don't plan on your haze showing sex for a cople weeks in to 12/12. my 2 girls took 2 an a half. males from what i have read on the strain will show with in a week. best of luck wishing u 3 great SSH females like i got

i have some ssh seeds and have been leery of trying them inside due to height restrictions.maybe an outdoor grow this spring.good luck on your grow,all looks good

Wiseguy_Chef said:
wish i would have made a mother out one of them silver haze plants. at least a clone mother. but the 3 clones i took 2 only made it an they where all ready flowering.

Reveg that great plant.... That is one of the things I plan to do with my Super Silve Haze when it gets here.... Find the best one in the pack, and get 2 clones and do a perpetual reveg on them..... While one is revegging the othe will be blooming ) and keep them rolling back and forth....

Not for everyone, but it is an idea for ya to keep the strain going for ya 8).

:yeahthat: i read in this post you were planning on growing bagseed after this until you can get new seeds. if it were me i'd take some clones when i harvest and put them under 24/0 to reveg them. take a dozen and keep the best 6. think about it, the day you harvest, you get those clones going again, and in a weeks time they should be doing pretty good--forget bagseed when you got such good genes....just a thought

Dont take clones....would be to hard on them to reveg and start roots at the same time..... When you harvest, only harvest the top half of the plant, keepo as many fans as possible, do NOT cut the popcorn buds from the bottom cause that is where your new growth will come from... Stick the plant back into 24-7 light and start giving moderate vegging nutes till new growth shows.....

Now once the new growth appears, you are gonna think you plant died cause it will pop off all of it's old foilage and rely on the new coming out of the buds for food production.... Your new foilage will veg otu MUCH faster once it is started good and turn around time is not bad....Once it is revegged some, you can take some clones then if you like.... One thing good about revegging is the plant does not have to take it's time to grow a new base and root system. Just new foilage and a top end..

Some people do a root trimming when starting a reveg.... I personally have not done that, but I am a water farmer..

If any questions, there are Several threads on the site about revegging... a particulary good one is by PuffinAFatty... do a search for Snow White Regen ... should come up easily.

Wiseguy_Chef said:
if u you think your haze are big now, give it 2 weeks an them 3 girls will be well over 5 feet tall. they get super tall, an its not strech cuz the nodes are super close together. at lest mine are. figger an inch. even up in down the cola's off the main the bud sites are an inch apart. so i tied mine down to slow growth an they grew some awsome donky cola's on the side, some as long as a foot an a half. wish i would have made a mother out one of them silver haze plants. at least a clone mother. but the 3 clones i took 2 only made it an they where all ready flowering. well best of luck, don't plan on your haze showing sex for a cople weeks in to 12/12. my 2 girls took 2 an a half. males from what i have read on the strain will show with in a week. best of luck wishing u 3 great SSH females like i got

yea tell me about it they are growing rediculously fast...i took that pic almost a week ago now and they barely look like the same plants...i will hopefully have some updated pics tomorrow...so far in 12/12 tho its lookin like 2 female widows...the 3rd is lookin like a male...now im just figuring out what i wanna do with it...cant tell on the 3 silvers yet...im the most anxious about those

thats some great info on how to keep my haze babyies around. i still got 6 beans left. but one of them girls is so pretty, her main cola is so pretty with tight tight nodes, its about 2 feet long!! an the cola's off the main stem 3 of them are about a foot an a half at the smallest!! an is starting to frost up, can't wait till them buds dence up, under the 4 150's hps's.

lol heck yeah i was sitting there eveyday for 2 weeks looking for pistles or balls.but the longer they take the better shape u in, cuz males come out fast, females take for ever!!! best of luck will be checking in on you. oh btw i will be putting some updates on my jornale so u can see what u in for lol.

i know ahaha i come home from work everyday and look around even tho i know they rnt gonna show for about another week...what size pots you have your silvers in wiseguy?...actually you know what...lol im gonna head over to your journal right now to take a look for myself...prolly will answer my own question haha

they are in a 5 gallon pot. growing great side by side. no problems with root's an they grew very tall an have nice stocks an are strong. give me a cople of days i will put some updates on mine, have not takin any pics since the 18 of dec. been being lazy lol! anyhow take care bro an keepem green

so heres a little update...comfirmed 1 deff male widow...chopped him down...i would have loved to save it and make seeds but i dont have the room now and hopefully ill be able to do alot of my work in the upcoming outdoor season that i cant accomplish indoors...so were down to 2 white widows which are looking like females...and 3 silver haze that are yet to be determined...here are a couple group pics from today since the last ones i posted were already a few days old :watchplant: :watchplant: :watchplant: :smoke1:

IMAGE_038.jpg

IMAGE_040.jpg

IMAGE_042.jpg

ok so now we are down to the nitty gritty...4 left that are females...2 white widow and 2 silver haze...now they are about a week and a half into flower...the silver went through a big growth spurt and are about 3 feet tall now....the white widows are maybe a foot and a half about...now here is my question...i have them all in 3 gal pots...and they looked like they were getting a couple inches every day but for the past couple barely any at all...are they rout bound? cuz i seriously doubt they would get bound up that fast and when the widows are only a foot and a half tall...anyways i did their first nutes yesterday..fox farm full lign up for flowering...we will see how they took to that after i get back from work...also ill get some pics up tonight for you guys anf girls

Latest posts

Back