Silver Haze and White Widow Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo bro lookin nice, well my lazy *** got some pic's up. i could not get them small enuff to fit on the forms so i put them on my gallery, i am putting a link in my signature to get right there, i will be posting pics there from now on. cuz them haze are just 2 HUGE!!!!

yo man why dont u download windows picture resizer it and it formats the pic to the size yopu want very easy and fast

nice pics man! yea i know what you mean about huge! my plants have almost outgrown my space which i thought wasnt going to happen seeing how they were flowered at leff than a foot tall but wow! now im eithere going to have to take out my shelf in there orrr lst...but is that safe a couple weeks into flower to start? i dont wanna stress em

did u see how my haze where tied down, i began to tie them down slightly more an more day by day so they started to grow levle an not up. i did this when i saw the first flowers, an that was like 2 an a half weeks in to 12/12. i had no problems, an yeah u need 2 cuz now if iwas to let them grow up, they are at lest 5 an a half feet tall!!! an that was being slowed by being tied down!!!! best of luck bro i know u going to be loveing your haze as much as i do!!!!

yea i saw yours...i really need to do that cuz soon they will grow past the light lol...they grow so rediculously fast i wish i could try these outside this year but last year i barely made it with frost coming in so early on..had to chop em a little early so i doubt a sativa dominent strain would do well outside around here

can't wate till april to plant me a haze out side. don't gotta worry about it getting cold, it don't get really cold an start freazing over till december so i ant gotta worry about it getting to cold for my haze baby. they are some crazy plants man, i will tell ya, i have plants that vegged longer than them an they did not get nearly as tall as them 2 girls. the other one i got going was a suprise. it was a seed that never germanted. it had been planted in the soil an never came up. well it came up 2 months later but yeah its been in 12/12 its whole life. so i ant counting on to much from it. but i just gave mine a good flush yesterday, it needed it, have not looked at them today, hopeing the flowers start to swell now, all thow the bud sides are eveywhere they are still very airie. hoping thies last 5 weeks befor i begen flushing they will swell up an fill in. best of luck with yours i will be checking in on ya see how u doing. an btw yeah tie them down, its not unsel for a silver haze to grow up to 8 feet indoors!!!

yea i have them tied down now...i rly hope they dont get to be 8 feet haha but they are deff huge...my widows have been growing the exact amount of time and the haze is about 3 times taller...i have to get some pics up they are really doing dood in flower i just gave them second feeding yesterday...cant wait to see what they look like today

"its not unsel for a silver haze to grow up to 8 feet indoors!!!"

Holy crap!! :eek: How big will they get outdoors? I was going to try some, but there is a limit as to how much you can conceal big plants. As far as indoors, will it help to go 12/12 earlier or are they just going to get big regardless?

i only had a 3 week vegging time. mine are about 5 if i let them stand up. the one that is on the green house grow video is about 7 footer so yeah thats how they grow. really want to try them outdoors get some huge buds!!!
i am sure it can be done with hydro a good ebb&flow system an someone that knows how to do it can be done. an the one on the greenhouse grow video they said they wanted it to get a little taller. an that was indoor growing.

Latest posts

Back