so rewarding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
growing my own Marijuana has be so very rewarding! I have harvested about 10 plants since I started in Apr. I have learned a lot in such a short time, and so much more to learn I'm sure, this site is a blessing and has helped me all the way! everyone here is kind and always ready to help.

I have to say smoking what I grew and knowing for a fact it is sooooo much better than what can be bought brings me to a new level of joy that I had no idea existed! I cant believe what I have been missing all these years!

I am really liking the variety of trying different kinds, I just loved the Ice cream, the smell and taste reminded me of sugar cookies!

I like the smooth smoke of the Afghaan Dream, which has a spice/nutty smell and flavor, the plants are small and the harvest was less than 20 grams for each plant (dried) of the clones. I think I should have vegged them longer because the seeded versions gave me close to 75 grams dried. I am learning, thats what's so fun!

I think so far my fav has to be the thai lights, the buzz was amazing and lasted hours! I havent had a buzz last that long since, well lets just say it's been years! the harvest for that plant was good also, I ended up with close to 100 grams dried. the main cola alone weighed 100 grams wet, and each budding branch was heavy with buds. it was so wonderful!

thanks for letting me rave on and on, it just pleases me so much, and I am so glad I can do these things that give me so much joy.

happy growing everyone! I love you all!

Dad I'm not sure, I did not order the seeds, my son traded them with one of his YMCA work out buddies.

when I got them they where in a little soda straw with tiny cotton balls stuffed into each end and then the end of it was sealed some how. I had to cut it open to get to the seeds. but the fella he got them from called them that.

I still have 4 seeds tucked away and 7 clones vegging.:D

and yes I am Loving my new hobby!!!!

It is a cool hobby to have I beleive..... Keeps you occupied, sometimes I sit and stare at the plants and feel like im doing something constructive, Trying to make something out of a seed, from start to finish. Its a real learning experience, I think more people should do it!

Yeah, it's fun. As Iron Lotus said, it's a hobby. I like your willingness to experiment Ilikebigbuds. Personally, I take it too seriously at times; it should be fun. It's always exciting for me when I plan and start a new grow. I'm always trying to improve each grow and make each grow the best I've ever done.

My interest in growing marijuana has given way to an interest in having a vegetable garden too. However, I need an outdoor area to grow a vegetable garden. I don't have room indoors. I'm hoping the landlord will allow me to put several potted plants outdoors in front of the building on the little lawn. I'd like to grow chili peppers, and perhaps tomatoes.

Keep your grow fun.

blancolighter said:
I'm right there with ya man. I just harvested my first plant on Sunday, will harvest another tonite! I abused these plants sooo badly before I found this site. I think I would have lost my crop if not for MP. Thanks!

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Likewise

i too find this growing more than a hobby.it is a passion to me.i read constantly and try to put into use what i have read and what the wise ones here have taught me.hell i plan my days around my plants.i like to be home when my lights kick on and off.good thing too,for this morning my blowers for my reflector did not kick on.i had bumped the timer for the blower and it was not making contact with the power strip.i thrive on this growing and can not learn enough.i want to be prepared for whatever comes up with my babies.

Hey I'm Still Loving my Marijuana Plants!

I just harvested 2 more ice cream plants this last week end!

and I will have my one and only Aurora harvested by next week!
I hope! she is taking for ever!

I have more white berry on the way!

and I mixed it up a bit when I let a male ice cream get by me and he spoiled my white berry! she was still tasty and gave me about 30 seeds. she was late in bloom. well I popped a few of those seeds and they look sweet!

my son is calling them Berry cream. LOL This Is so much fun!!!:D

glad you are enjoying your hobby as much I am...

we all are...

if we do help each other as much we can.. we all can success alot more..
and there is no stopping..

BOOM!!!
Purple Sativa!!!​

Bright Purple 2.JPG

dark frosty purple 1.JPG

sunny purple 1.JPG

Latest posts

Back