Thanks for everyones help before...heres some pics!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superballs

Reaction score
This is my senorita I found growing in my own backyard,(probably from my buddies throwing seeds from bags of mid-grades. I appreciate everyones helpful advice. Since the transplant, she seems to be thriving now with all that sun. Still no answer on what to do about my soil but so far so good. SHE STINKS!!! And not even budding yet...just a few hairs.:D

GEDC0628.JPG

GEDC0629.JPG

GEDC0630.JPG

heres a few more...up top I was trying to get pics of the hairs, but camera sucks i guess...or I do:rolleyes: Now if these are in order down below then the last pic is of a third plant I found growing, I just transplanted her today, but she was in bad shape when I found her...and she was growing on to of a 5 in. tree root and roots all wrapped around it...difficult transplant. But she perked up a little now...hopefully she survives...and hopefully she is a she. The other 7 pics are all of my senorita. By the way...Pretty sure she is an indica strain...What do yall think?

GEDC0632.JPG

GEDC0633.JPG

GEDC0635.JPG

Looks nice! I think you have a mostly sativa hybrid plant there. Could get fairly big if you are too nice to her. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back