The Cali Connection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since I have been smoking my own I havent felt the need for the store bought icing...but it is fun sometimes tho. cant wait to get my pollen box...

If an out of state person came to CA, could he purchase these goods with another states. I'm in Michigan which passed the Med mar last year, but there ere really not alot of dispensaries and stuff yet...definately not like what I'm seeing from out west. Could a MI, card holder buy CA weed?....man it would suck to get pulled over in some redneck state on the way home though...lol

Thats good to hear about Michigan. I had no idea you guys had med clubs there.

sorry bro i dont think your med card would be valid in Cali...but i could be wrong maybe someone else will tell you different

No Maine we have the med bill passed, but NOT many compassion clubs yet. I know of a couple trying to open but the towns aren't allowing zoning or something (they don't want to be the first to let "potheads" in their neighborhoods, like they aren't all over already) I think I heard of one opening in Detroit...but it's all fairly new, and the laws are really unclear on weight verses plant #'s etc. I just heard about a guy that dished out $8,000 for a lease to have the town council deny him in garden city. I think it's just cause it's all so new, it's going to take a little while for people to get a grip....we still got crack dealers on every corner in the "D" though...lol thats ok i guess????

legalize_freedom said:
If an out of state person came to CA, could he purchase these goods with another states. I'm in Michigan which passed the Med mar last year, but there ere really not alot of dispensaries and stuff yet...definately not like what I'm seeing from out west. Could a MI, card holder buy CA weed?....man it would suck to get pulled over in some redneck state on the way home though...lol

There has been some controversy about state to state cooperation. The problem seems to stem around different states having different criteria for card being issued.

legalize_freedom said:

Dude, no worries. Y'all will catch up. Look at Colorado. It's comin' man.

Latest posts

Back