The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew, busy day in the grow. Making new space/homes for the new ladies. I planted 3 new strains. Frost Hammer (from my collection), Snowcaine and Triangle Kush from Boo and coming later today Gmo x Gth from GMO. Thanks guys. I am culling my Pineapple and ?? Haven't decided to make room. Variety is the spice of life. It was time for a change. I am excited about the new girls. Proven fire not an unknown. Most of the time when I Betta test they always turn out ok but usually not keepers.

I need to make a trash run and get out to the veggie garden in between rain storms.

Feeding the girls today. Think I will take some cuts today. Will also start some seeds as well. Frost Hammer....been wanting to run this for a while now. Also, thanks to Boo, Snow Caine.

Only have room to start two today but gonna start two more new strains next round...I have a hankering for new gear for some reason.
Just bought more snowcaine at my grow store. Currently am watching 4 about 4 weeks old. Growing fast, and everyone looks just like the others. Very little variation in this strain. Very impressed with 20twentymendicino!

Bubba

Just bought more snowcaine at my grow store. Currently am watching 4 about 4 weeks old. Growing fast, and everyone looks just like the others. Very little variation in this strain. Very impressed with 20twentymendicino!

Bubba
How does your snocaine smell at four weeks? I’ve got one that old and it stinks of ripe cantaloupe with spices mixed in. I don’t think I’ve ever had a flower that stinky at that age. I plan on popping a bunch of new beans so when I move into my new grow at the end of next month I will have plenty to work with

I noticed unzipping the tent the aroma is beginning. Up potted some Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, it wasnt them! About a week younger than snowcaine. The Goat and Monkey Ultimate OG stunk like I don't know what....spice, burned rubber, garlic and hash. Frigging pungent. Got a feeling Snowcaine will be the same.

Bubba

Last edited:
Starting to stink, basically just an obvious cannabis smell. Goat and Monkey Ultimate OG had a young stink too. It got so pungent, garlic, hash, spice, burned rubber. Think Snowcaine will be the same.

Well, the above post disappeared on me, so I re posted and got both!

bubba

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_115430751_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220728_115430751_HDR.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
GMO's package arrived (clone) and she is now in a 1 gal pot in the veg tent. I am all set now. Thanks guys. Whole new stable of beautiful women. My kind of place.
The nice thing is all are ladies except the Frost Hammer....gotta deal with the male if there is one.....hopefully I got lucky and all girls. Only popped 3 of those seeds and one hasn't come up. Two left......please at least one female.

My working day is over....time for a toke.

On a slightly different note than walts post, I am out in the grow and I’ve noticed that my snocaine at five weeks is less developed than the one at four weeks. The four week Skunky smell and cantaloupe plant is under a 315 CMH light. The five week girl is under the 600 LED. I’m firmly convinced that that 315 CMH creates far more frost than any other light I’ve ever used…

walt's been hanging around roster

$400 for the 315 light is not bad .. complete package
I bought 3 at a "fire sale" online and got them for $250 complete delivered...

At the risk of sounding stupid (I do that well), what's the difference between a metal halide and a ceramic metal halide light?
hippie, the 315's are metal halide but they have vertical bulbs that look like mini HPS bulbs...dunno how the ceramic plays a role but my buddy uses nothing but them after he came over for the afternoon...4 weeks under the CMH...I use one light per tent and love them...much less heat and power vs. MH...excellent penetration...
IMG_1301.JPG

Latest posts

Back