The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1659045033231.png

Has anyone ever seen this. IV e seen plants start three seed leaves from seed. has anyone ever seen one grow with normal branches across from one another until it got to the mature stage where it should start alternating tops but instead it started three limbs to the node. I didnt even know it could do this. This one did. I just thought I would share since it was odd. 40 years growing first time I have seen it.
20220710_102445_HDR.jpg

Has anyone ever seen this. IV e seen plants start three seed leaves from seed. has anyone ever seen one grow with normal branches across from one another until it got to the mature stage where it should start alternating tops but instead it started three limbs to the node. I didnt even know it could do this. This one did. I just thought I would share since it was odd. 40 years growing first time I have seen it.
20220710_102445_HDR.jpg
You can look up the plant from the bottom and tell where the leaves switched

Has anyone ever seen this. IV e seen plants start three seed leaves from seed. has anyone ever seen one grow with normal branches across from one another until it got to the mature stage where it should start alternating tops but instead it started three limbs to the node. I didnt even know it could do this. This one did. I just thought I would share since it was odd. 40 years growing first time I have seen it. View attachment 304348

sounds like a trifoliate

Starting to stink, basically just an obvious cannabis smell. Goat and Monkey Ultimate OG had a young stink too. It got so pungent, garlic, hash, spice, burned rubber. Think Snowcaine will be the same.

Well, the above post disappeared on me, so I re posted and got both!

bubba
How they should look - happy and healthy.

They stink good, they usually smoke good and do good

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back