The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1672670512729.png

I placed a large bag of Styrofoam on the printer to discourage Sweet Melissa from hanging out there, after she puked all over my keyboard, cell phone, and paperwork on my computer desk. She is a stubborn little shit and is now in my face pushing the issue. View attachment 316470View attachment 316471

1B8C0789-A73C-4DAF-A65F-DF3470E61FAE.jpeg

We have a trouble maker that looks similar to yours.
He likes to wake the wife up by sitting on her head in the mornings.
Here, he can be seen snuggled up in bed with Rex, only because he was there first and refused to get out of Rex’s bed.

Ivan has yet to discover what a cat is but I have no doubt what would happen...he's got little regard for other creatures at this point in his life...he will learn as aggressive dogs aren't what I desire...at least not with other animals...

Ivan has yet to discover what a cat is but I have no doubt what would happen...he's got little regard for other creatures at this point in his life...he will learn as aggressive dogs aren't what I desire...at least not with other animals...
There is a lot of work that goes into a dog but like kids when you take the time and effort the rewards are great . But is not easy..

There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job was to process all the mail with illegible addresses…​

One day, a letter came addressed in shaky handwriting to God with no actual address. He thought he should open it to see what it was about. The letter read:

“Dear God,

I am an 83-year-old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension payment. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with, have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?

Sincerely, Edna”

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman.

The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends. Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from the same old lady to God.

All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened. It read:

“Dear God,

How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends about your wonderful gift. By the way, there was $4 missing. I think it might have been those bastards at the post office.

Sincerely, Edna”

Damn it is fricken cold today. Had to go to the grow store for ProMix and Perlite. Then to the post office to mail a package to the poster above. Damn post office was closed......what holiday is it today.....?

Back home now and just got warmed back up.

There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job was to process all the mail with illegible addresses…​

One day, a letter came addressed in shaky handwriting to God with no actual address. He thought he should open it to see what it was about. The letter read:

“Dear God,

I am an 83-year-old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension payment. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with, have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?

Sincerely, Edna”

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman.

The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends. Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from the same old lady to God.

All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened. It read:

“Dear God,

How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends about your wonderful gift. By the way, there was $4 missing. I think it might have been those bastards at the post office.

Sincerely, Edna”

Latest posts

Back