The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope that young man is okay. They just suspended the football game waiting to see if he is okay. Never seen CPR being given and an ambulance take the player away. He stood up after the hit and then just dropped like a rock.
I hope he didn't die. It didn't look good at all.😳
Latest news is he had a cardiac arrest.

1672745082978.png

They said he got hit so hard in the chest he went into AFIB and passed out. If its not dealt with quickly enough you can die. I've had AFIB so bad i almost passed out. The difference is i knew what to do and they didn't because they didn't realize at the time what had happened. Now he is in Critical condition.
At first they thought he had a heart attack. Now they are saying he got hit so hard in the chest in the exact spot at the exact time his heart was starting the rhythm that it caused AFIB. Afib can cause all kinds of damage to your heart and other organs because the chambers in your heart is not in the right rhythm to circulate blood throughout your body. Which in turn cause damage to those organs not getting blood. That's why he dropped like a rock. No blood to his brain.

They said he got hit so hard in the chest he went into AFIB and passed out. If its not dealt with quickly enough you can die. I've had AFIB so bad i almost passed out. The difference is i knew what to do and they didn't because they didn't realize at the time what had happened. Now he is in Critical condition.
At first they thought he had a heart attack. Now they are saying he got hit so hard in the chest in the exact spot at the exact time his heart was starting the rhythm that it caused AFIB. Afib can cause all kinds of damage to your heart and other organs because the chambers in your heart is not in the right rhythm to circulate blood throughout your body. Which in turn cause damage to those organs not getting blood. That's why he dropped like a rock. No blood to his brain.
So we can expect Atrial Fibrillation deaths from the tightness of seatbelts across the chest, heavy necklaces, etc. from now on.

Latest posts

Back