The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif
Not stirring any pots just a cup of coffee for coffee time
Want that to be perfectly clear

we be smoking some pot here , we may make a pot of beans , the pot luck senior dinner has been canceled , this cold weather has created new pot holes , Swede has a favorite pot holder , and i have sit on the pot once this morning

have i left out any pots?
Did anyone empty the Chamber Pot Yet?

we be smoking some pot here , we may make a pot of beans , the pot luck senior dinner has been canceled , this cold weather has created new pot holes , Swede has a favorite pot holder , and i have sit on the pot once this morning

have i left out any pots?
Pothead

Most all the bad shit we have has come out of China. Go fking figure.
I really wonder if their long term plans are to make us weaker and weaker than kill us off slowly with trace poisons that will cause death over a long period of time . China has been famous throughout history for waiting to kill their true enemy.

I really wonder if their long term plans are to make us weaker and weaker than kill us off slowly with trace poisons that will cause death over a long period of time . China has been famous throughout history for waiting to kill their true enemy.

well it is working cause i am slowly dying

it is really working good on Unca , he is practically bed ridden now

Latest posts

Back