The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking of pups, I just walked into the bedroom to find Ivan eating one of my work boots,,,it's about worn out but this is a very unacceptable action on Ivan's part...first thing he's done damage to and hopefully the last...heard from the animal hospital in Gainsville, they want to see Ivan on the 12th...looks like a new hip is closer that I had originally thought...that little guy is a full time job...

My nick name is Dr Feel Good.....let's get high.

i never knew that , after all these years that we have know each other…learned something new

what are you smoking this early?

we are enjoying some Mas Gas from Goat and Monkey Seeds which is Chem 91 x Triangle Kush

i am pretty sure Matt used the clone only 91 cut from Chemdawg

this stuff is pure rocket fuel

i never knew that , after all these years that we have know each other…learned something new

what are you smoking this early?

we are enjoying some Mas Gas from Goat and Monkey Seeds which is Chem 91 x Triangle Kush

i am pretty sure Matt used the clone only 91 cut from Chemdawg

this stuff is pure rocket fuel
Figure of speech. To early for me.....I got s-hit to do.

Figure of speech. To early for me.....I got s-hit to do.

figure of speech eh……i do not know what that means….is it like an allegory or is more of a parable or were you speaking in metaphors?

boot?…..what the hay does that mean?

you are speaking like a Navajo code talker now

and that is one reason why i smoke weed , so i can get sh-it done

Hey all. Just taking a moment to drop in here. I paid my respects in Yoopers thread and started getting some questions. I'd rather not hi-jack Yoopers thread where we were notified he passed on, so I'm posting in here.
Any questions ask away! I'll gladly answer.
Also...and I know the general answer here but; Where are others and if you've renamed yourself please let me know who you used to be. I've notice a few members have died. When my dad died back in 2016, I had a member from here take me Bass fishing for my first time ever and it has completely changed my life. I could elaborate there too if anyone was curious.
So I know there was drama back then and people went to various sites. Personally, I just want to catch up with everyone regardless of the website they find to be the correct one.
Hey bud long time no see. Yoop lost his battle to cancer, we also lost muggles to cancer. A lot of old members still here but a lot of new members as well. We seem to be one big family that enjoy each other's company. Several older members went to another site, they are welcome to come back around but no politics are allowed in open forum. What you growing? Join in with us, we don't bite. LOL

figure of speech eh……i do not know what that means….is it like an allegory or is more of a parable or were you speaking in metaphors?

boot?…..what the hay does that mean?

you are speaking like a Navajo code talker now

and that is one reason why i smoke weed , so i can get sh-it done
What did you put in your coffee this morning BIG FELLA?

What flavor was the boot?
old dirt and sweat, it was an old pair but still useable but not any more...he ate the heel off the boot...first time he's chewed anything other than one of his toys or bones...gave the little monster time out in the pen, walked bye and he's out of it and laying in front of the door...things that make me go hmmm...

I had trouble with Luna she would get my shirts and chew away. Finily she got the message.

This is Luna She the babie. There is nats all around her face and neck.
100_0592.JPG

100_0594.JPG

This is Lilly she the mom of Max's and Luna. All my babies love ripping things apart in the yard.
100_0033.JPG

Button
100_0027.JPG

Max's
100_0576.JPG

we be smoking some pot here , we may make a pot of beans , the pot luck senior dinner has been canceled , this cold weather has created new pot holes , Swede has a favorite pot holder , and i have sit on the pot once this morning

have i left out any pots?
I wouldn't wanna be a stinkpot, nor a despot.

well it is working cause i am slowly dying

it is really working good on Unca , he is practically bed ridden now
Hey there youngun! Yeah, you -- the one with the ring of the potty still 'round your hiney...

Jus' becuz doing it standing up on one leg in a hammock in a high wind while Herself tries to get away is now juuust beyond my abilities...

...Doan mean I cain't do the Basic "Three Times And The Last Time Standing Up" GI rite of passage to manhood.

Although, to be honest, I failed that one above this afternoon. Dunno why... I did it this morning. 🤔

speaking of pups, I just walked into the bedroom to find Ivan eating one of my work boots,,,it's about worn out but this is a very unacceptable action on Ivan's part...first thing he's done damage to and hopefully the last...heard from the animal hospital in Gainsville, they want to see Ivan on the 12th...looks like a new hip is closer that I had originally thought...that little guy is a full time job...
Knowing nothing of raising woofies, the question immediately comes to the forefront of my febrile mind. To wit:

How do you train the puppy to stay away from your Salvatore Ferrgamo

Men's Grandioso 2 Leather Gancini Loafers​

$795

Hey there youngun! Yeah, you -- the one with the ring of the potty still 'round your hiney...

Jus' becuz doing it standing up on one leg in a hammock in a high wind while Herself tries to get away is now juuust beyond my abilities...

...Doan mean I cain't do the Basic "Three Times And The Last Time Standing Up" GI rite of passage to manhood.

Although, to be honest, I failed that one above this afternoon. Dunno why... I did it this morning. 🤔

i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me

i was only trying to be somewhat metaphorical in regards to the OP saying They are trying to slowly kill us off

we are all slowly dying , some slower than others

let me be the first human to congratulate you on making it to your awesome age today!

it sounds like the cannabis medicine has unleashed some aphrodisiac terpenes in your endocannabinoid system

woot! woot!

i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me

i was only trying to be somewhat metaphorical in regards to the OP saying They are trying to slowly kill us off

we are all slowly dying , some slower than others

let me be the first human to congratulate you on making it to your awesome age today!

it sounds like the cannabis medicine has unleashed some aphrodisiac terpenes in your endocannabinoid system

woot! woot!
You are too late. The Beautiful Witch read my post, and berated me for gross exaggeration.

We only did it twice the whole day. (*sob*)

Latest posts

Back