The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning

low pressure system moved over us and i am feeling it

aaaarrrrggg

moar coffee

itmis my favorite granddaughters birthday today and she graduates from college this spring , she will be a licensed geologist in the state of Washington and wants to specialize in vulcanology…

i am so proud of her and i am trying to convince her to sail around the world once before she gets a job…lol

good morning

low pressure system moved over us and i am feeling it

aaaarrrrggg

moar coffee

itmis my favorite granddaughters birthday today and she graduates from college this spring , she will be a licensed geologist in the state of Washington and wants to specialize in vulcanology…

i am so proud of her and i am trying to convince her to sail around the world once before she gets a job…lol
Congratulations ! good idea b4some big company grabs her to have one in their company ,

Morning rasty old farts and kindly fartesses!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Alas at age 74 Grayfox's running gear is failing with arthritis and piriformis syndrome. Between my back and her sciatica, it looks like we will have to rely more on the ball chucker and other pups in the park to keep Miss Layla exercised.
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif

Greenery :cool:

I'm wondering about all the originals I used to talk to and how everyone is doing, no matter the politic. Unfortunately, politics ruins most everything. :(
Good to see you giggy!
I'm growing; Sage N Sour / Dark Plasma / Banana Punch Breath / Triple Mendo Cream
I recently popped; Paniau and Chernobyl F7 beans.
Damn you got a nice selection going there. I'm lucky to have two different strains going at the same time.

Greenery :cool:

I'm wondering about all the originals I used to talk to and how everyone is doing, no matter the politic. Unfortunately, politics ruins most everything. :(
Good to see you giggy!
I'm growing; Sage N Sour / Dark Plasma / Banana Punch Breath / Triple Mendo Cream
I recently popped; Paniau and Chernobyl F7 beans.
Nice lineup doc. I know it’s nice to have several tents to work in. I’m always wanting more room. Do you have your current garden posted anywhere So we can have a little look-see?

just getting back from the vet, Ivan has been released with a complete and fully healed tail...small miracle here...Thursday I take him to UF vet college for a hip replacement...I'm thinking they will do the surgery on Friday for a total replacement...the little guy is healing and living life to it's fullest...

just getting back from the vet, Ivan has been released with a complete and fully healed tail...small miracle here...Thursday I take him to UF vet college for a hip replacement...I'm thinking they will do the surgery on Friday for a total replacement...the little guy is healing and living life to it's fullest...
You go pup!!

Latest posts

Back