The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my initial slice it was a plain slice old school then my next was a Sicilian type pizza with bread crumbs little cheese and a mild coated sauce.
I love Pizza

sounds delicious!

i like a thin krispy with a little char and well done undercarriage , no flop , crunch and tangy for the win…..New Haven style

and then there are the tomato pies….same type of crust and no flop

no meat!

it is all about the crust and sauce to me

sounds delicious!

i like a thin krispy with a little char and well done undercarriage , no flop , crunch and tangy for the win…..New Haven style

and then there are the tomato pies….same type of crust and no flop

no meat!

it is all about the crust and sauce to me
me 2 but there are so many ways they being made by so many talented people I got it from a place called La Famousa in Holtsville and the sauce's recipe is from his Dad

me 2 but there are so many ways they being made by so many talented people I got it from a place called La Famousa in Holtsville and the sauce's recipe is from his Dad

absolutely and that is a good thing!

i always like to hear the backstory of some of the pizza parlors , especially the ones where they show their grampa making pizza back in Bologna Italy and the recipe has been handed down for 150 years!

Jupiter Florida Baby!

check out the One Bite app for florida

this dude knows his pizza

Been in Fla in Jensen beach with my BIL and he told me of an Italian pizzeria that was outstanding.
On the same token I clearly remember being in Fla going to a pizzeria going there at 3in the afternoon and they had no slices.
I was so upset I called a buddy of mine who owned 2 of them to piss and moan

Wife made deep dish pizza last night for supper. It was awesome. Had pot leaves on it too. They are great on top of pizza. They get a little crunchy. Now I'm hungry.
Gonna have to get my Wife to wake the fk up and make breakfast.😁
we will need your address so we can send get well cards

Latest posts

Back