The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning

today is plumber day….the house that i plumbed with all Pex needs some more help….like installing a new toilet , new flange , new wax , and about 4-5 feet of sewer drain pipe and then im done

so like all good plumbers say , hey ,” do you wanna go down in the sewer and float me a loan?”

Not sure if your tomato pie is the same as mine but I have been having a craving for some tomato pie. Ours is made like a desert pie.

this is the kind of tomato pie pizza i am talking about…

dam it , now i want some breakfast pizza!

say , did SubGirl go in for surgery today?….healing vibes

bacon and french toast is ready , come and get it!

that is some homemade jalapeno and plum jam

91AC31FA-DBA8-4C3D-A499-F6DD9D55435B.jpeg

good morning

today is plumber day….the house that i plumbed with all Pex needs some more help….like installing a new toilet , new flange , new wax , and about 4-5 feet of sewer drain pipe and then im done

so like all good plumbers say , hey ,” do you wanna go down in the sewer and float me a loan?”
When ever I run into difficulty doing plumbing I always refer to the famous "Three Stooges do plumbing"
I got a killer pex crimper and yet to use it .
I use the ss rings but it gets tough in spots with 3/4 in tite spots
this new gun should workwell

When ever I run into difficulty doing plumbing I always refer to the famous "Three Stooges do plumbing"

the crimper tool is the cats arse…i use the rings and crimper and a few shark bites in the hard to get to places

i have another cool plumbing tool for getting into those hard to reach places when removing and installing a new sink

I got a haircut , old photo

058CDB02-40AF-4857-A3F5-6373A0A371CF.jpeg

Morning OFC. Happy Shatterday!

More up-potting today along with feeding and general maintenance.

bacon and french toast is ready , come and get it!

that is some homemade jalapeno and plum jam

View attachment 316928

Looks good Big. What does bacon taste like? I forgot. I hope your plumbing project goes off without any problems. I would call the guy.

Good advice Joe...ha ha.

Sun just showed itself.....hope today is warmer.

the crimper tool is the cats arse…i use the rings and crimper and a few shark bites in the hard to get to places

i have another cool plumbing tool for getting into those hard to reach places when removing and installing a new sink

I got a haircut , old photo

View attachment 316931
Oh yea that looks beautious
kinda Capt Piccard kinda look Big... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back