The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Canada Oh Canada

ccaa7a17b14deee8.jpeg

Morning everybody, happy hump day. Couple pics I took last night. The three are wizard queen, the two are girl scout cookies. And yes two of the wizard queens have been super cropped. View attachment 342197View attachment 342198
Oh yeah? Well, cast yer eyes upon the supreme best achievement of forty years of growing:

1695897979085.jpeg

It's yellowed leaves and tiny stem got eaten completely by wild creatchies. Roots too.

You would crack up to see my bed area. 3 attack cats, riot gun, two hand guns and an AR. Mag dump into a car with the .458 SOCOM would be eye opening.

Bubba
Nutberg gunfreak.

I have only (lessee... counting...) seven loaded guns laying around, and only two in the bedroom, one of which is a .44Mag Centennial with Hydra-Shoks. The rest are empty.

Morning everybody. I'm a little low key around the house. Loaded are a 38, a 45, a 30-06 and a 12 ga. In my bed room. The grandson has a 40 cal on him at all times, wife has a 380 on her most of the time and I have a 9 on me most of the time. Forgot about my 1873 winchester 38/40 unloaded but have a box of ammo for it, it was built late 1886 to early 1887 last fired in 1979. Oh and grandson's 270 also.

They say if you think your crazy then your not, and I know I'm not. Shut up I told you I'm not talking to you today.

Morning everybody. I'm a little low key around the house. Loaded are a 38, a 45, a 30-06 and a 12 ga. In my bed room. The grandson has a 40 cal on him at all times, wife has a 380 on her most of the time and I have a 9 on me most of the time. Forgot about my 1873 winchester 38/40 unloaded but have a box of ammo for it, it was built late 1886 to early 1887 last fired in 1979. Oh and grandson's 270 also.

They say if you think your crazy then your not, and I know I'm not. Shut up I told you I'm not talking to you today.
Yup. I can arm a good size squad. Every gun is loaded with one in the tube, my finger is my safety.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back