The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hippie, I'm as Red, White and Blue Blooded as any American, but as a retireded mechanic, I say get yourself a Toyota.
Made in 'Murica. Solid as a rock. Sad But True.
I agree! Over 55 years ago working with my Father doing pole lighting for a new car dealer ship down Port Jefferson
"Port Jefferson Toyota"
I remember thinking who would buy a car from Japan .
Later on moved and became Smithtown Toyota a giant .
The son that was painting the shop later on became the sax player for Billy Joel Ritchie Cannata.

1695765047950.png

The auto workers are currently on strike for a 50% wage hike and get paid for 40 hours an only work 32! Guess who will pay for this.....
We as the American people are getting hosed and hammered by our government. I pray every night that we have an armed revolution and put an end to this insanity…

My Buddys blacksmith shop . When we met 45 yrs ago he was doing a fair in Port jefferson and was giving blacksmith seminars for four people at a time,I took this picture yeaterday ,it was here where we dropped a piece of hash on a floor covered in pea coal and found it. His belly was in the shot and I said back away.He has been on tv ,NYtimes so its no big deal for him to be in a picture.
I said ,we have experts in the group in 5 minutes you will have a Polish "Kielbasa" coming out of your nose.
1695766603614.png

My Buddys blacksmith shop . When we met 45 yrs ago he was doing a fair in Port jefferson and was giving blacksmith seminars for four people at a time,I took this picture yeaterday ,it was here where we dropped a piece of hash on a floor covered in pea coal and found it. His belly was in the shot and I said back away.He has been on tv ,NYtimes so its no big deal for him to be in a picture.
I said ,we have experts in the group in 5 minutes you will have a Polish "Kielbasa" coming out of your nose.
View attachment 342139
I had taken the class and at the end he asked me if i could wire a welder .I was working for someone and I just did it .He asked how much and I said I will be back again .Above his grinder he has a cabinet and it was a box which used to hold his buisness cards and now pot and rolling papers . That set the hook on our friendship. We have smoked a good sized farm of weed in our lives and I took him with me on the journey for the eternal buzz.

View attachment 342139
Grumps had a blacksmith shop that I remember hand cranking the blower for. An old German craftsman, He made a lot of his farm hardware using scraps of metal he scrounged.

Latest posts

Back