The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5ead9e6847fdf592.png

I am planning too!
not sure what to get
think its good for long term
Talk to dogster. He has flushed the rabbit hole pretty well. He put me onto Dabpress.
I went with 12 ton unit. No "REGERTS" as the tatoo says....Full spectrum, the stuff I've squooshed from top quality bud exceeds my expectations, full spectrum no less.

Bubba

Get this,

https://discountenails.com/products/dabpress-quartz-banger-enail-kit
or something comparable. Another Dogster rec, and me likey. For a min, their amazon store had them for 99 buck, but not to be deliered until 10-31 to first week of november. The one Im using now I got from discountenails, 150 and worth every penny.

With the dab press, spend just a touch more for the hydraulic press with separate pump over the hydraulic car jack version. Super easy pressing. I guess it doesnt matter where you order, I wanted to avoid amazon so ordered directly. They still use amazon fulfillment services to ship!

I feared this would be an expensive toy I wouldn't use, but not so. It is the perfect weekend blaster. Very fine dosing adjustment on their electric nail, from micro to enormous.

Bubba

Why do all meds have to have such complicated names any more. I understand this one to this day. Lemon 714's Or just plain ludes
Grab aholt of sumpin'. Unca Walt has seen a Quaalude! 😲 This was about 45 years ago. My lead tech came into my office to tell me he was not gonna take responsibility for a person on the floor.

I went out, and this woman looked like somebody had boiled nine tanna leaves in the shadow of the pyramid to make her walk. Ossified.
I asked her what had she taken.

She held out her hand, and there was a pretty large pill with "714" on it. She said it was a Quaalude.

Last edited:
I would get shot
(*snicker*) Relax, Rosty -- your parole is up. Join the crowd and shoot the crossbow.

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

I also am waiting for the day that I use a quadratic equation for anything but taking a math test.

Latest posts

Back