The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Moonday morning well aged farts and fartesses! Let the mooning begin!View attachment 343335
Good morning everyone. Cleaning out my mommas place this week. Found the bottle of stuff my momma gave me once when I was sick that I thought was turpentine and sugar. Made me see bugs all over the walls. There is some left in the bottle. Do y’all know what this is?
View attachment 343354
Nope but is says 46 %alcohol

Good morning everyone. Cleaning out my mommas place this week. Found the bottle of stuff my momma gave me once when I was sick that I thought was turpentine and sugar. Made me see bugs all over the walls. There is some left in the bottle. Do y’all know what this is?
View attachment 343354
Hey SUBBIE Ya got some Good Shiet There LOL
It's Diarrhea Medicine LOL........................
Drug Summary What Is Paregoric? Paregoric (anhydrous morphine) is a narcotic used to treat diarrhea. What Are Side Effects of Paregoric? Common side effects of Paregoric include: lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness, restlessness, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, loss of appetite, constipation,

you missed the words anhydrous morphine...subbie, that stuff is liquid heroin or at least very closely related...be careful with that stuff, better yet, send it to me and I'll dispose of it correctly... ;)
Yet you'll flush it right down the toilet
After Using.......................

Last edited:
Drug Summary What Is Paregoric? Paregoric (anhydrous morphine) is a narcotic used to treat diarrhea. What Are Side Effects of Paregoric? Common side effects of Paregoric include: lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness, restlessness, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, loss of appetite, constipation,
It also makes you see thousands of bugs crawling on the wall…. I’ll keep it in my pharmacy may need it one day. I mean Geeze my momma kept it for over 70 years for some reason…

You seem to know your schit!

one more cup of coffee and then hit the sack

sweet dreams are made of this

IMG_6437.jpeg

View attachment 343354
Well. I have finally come into my own with alla youse druggies.

Paregoric is nothing less than OPIUM. <-- TINS. It was a standard treatment for a lot of tummy issues with children. The odd thing is, it worked, considering the ingredients -- the kid zoned out and felt much better in the morning.

I remember it tasting like licorice... a flavor I have always liked.

It only recently has come off the market; I remember going into a drugstore in Rhinebeck, NY, and asking for a bottle of "GI gin". The druggist handed me a half-pint bottle for $1.15.

The things you remember. I got in a HELL of an argument with my Darling Witch outside the store. I told her the druggist had two thumbs on his hand (like Anne Boleyn). She casually walked in and looked.

Came out steaming. "He does NOT have two thumbs on one hand!"

The argument got settled when I dragged her in to look at his OTHER hand... and there it was. She hadda buy something to explain our in-and-outs. ;)

Last edited:
I have a large patch of it in my back yard
I always thought it was poisonous, but now I see the younger plants can be eaten at the right time of the year. I would not chance it unless I knew more about it myself.
View attachment 343353
That's pokeberry. It is more common in the South. While you can make pokeberry salad with the young leaves (after you boil hell out of them) -- rest assured the whole fargin plant is NOT to be eaten by hoomans.

Birdies and beasties love pokeberries, and that is how yours got there: Birdie ****.

Pokeberries have gone through an S-curve: Useta be, they were used for ink. Then, some considered them a minor bother. (TRIVIA: In my novel, The Cadet, you see how "PITA" Stuyvesant considered Augustine Heermans an enemy because he grew the plants to make ink and dye... and they spread.)

Anyway, it is not easy to stay on topic while flying this high... Back to the S-curve: It was discovered that the pokeberry dye doubled the efficiency in the fibers used in solar cells: Actually boosts the productivity of solar energy.

Latest posts

Back