The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all old people... hehe. Something moved in here last night and I find myself in sweat pants.. be nice if it
stayed this cool thru the Holiday.. usually Thanksgiving here your in shorts and flip flops.. my preferred dress don't
get me wrong.. but Turkey Day just don't feel right unless it's below 50f..

almost 6am... 52f . NICE.

Today, pie day... wife is making her homemade pumpkin pie, Apple Crumb Crunch... mmmmmm

have a great day..
my hip job.png

Morning OFC. Another day in paradise. Thanks for helping me wake up Big and Hopper.

@ Walt...you make everything I do sound like rocket science....I ain't that smart. Everything I do is old school right down to the wooden spoon. The real rocket science is the guys and their gizmos. Pay attention to GW and Big and what they do.

Time to figure out my day.
(*snorky-poo*) You dunno the astonishing level of iggerance I have owned. I look at the picture of the plate with a full pile of dried sheep pooop by the scale, and think:

"Is that the mysterious keef they talk about?"

Then I think... Wait, Ole Wolfie referred to 'bubble processing' somewhere in his outre setup description.

I have heard of "bubble hash", but have never seen any. But I have also heard of hashish for dozens of years (but also never ever saw any)... So I really dunno what the heck you guys are saying/making.

I thought I was joking when I said feathers seemed to be mixed in. Now it seems it might be ice.

Dammit. Clearly I have once again hit the wrong button on my InterWorld Traveling Director. I am on an Earth-set that has heretofore undiscovered technology... even to the level of wooden spoons and pooop piles.

YOIKS!! 🥶🐧

Winter arrived in South Floriduh this last night!

It is 59F out there. The peacocks want to come into my garage to get warm (they slept in a tree).

So do the alligators and iguanas.

Late PS: The alligators don't sleep in the trees (yet), but the iguanas do. When it gets cold, they fall out of the trees onto the ground. Back in my woods, its so jungly we have lizards in the trees learning to fly...

My trusty not rusty cement mixer works for me. I let the first batch run for 10 minutes, and it comes out blonde. The next three or four runs come out green, but still kick arse. I quit when I get diminished returns and switch out fresh weed for the next run. Repeat. Lazy man's way, I know.

I used a cement mixer full of clean sand to tumble stems and fan leaves and then sieved and extracted the sand for concentrate to use in topicals.

17f out here on the prairies
View attachment 282791
OH BUGGER!!

By definition: Any place where if you lay down nekkid and DIE in 45 minutes... that is prima facie a hostile environment. These environments may be located:

1. Surface of the moon
2. Forty feet underwater
3. In a lava flow
4. Antarctic white-out storm (shown in above picture)

Right Walt.... 52F here.. my dog won't come out from under the blanket.. but it's the breeze factor makes it frrrreeeezziinnnnnnng... well, to us Floridians anywho
My dog goes outside when it drops below 32degs F and won.t come back in until I have to fetch him, in the summer he never leaves 68deg AC, Go figure, But he does have like 3 coats of fur.
Morning ya Nasty Cool Bastards

OH BUGGER!!

By definition: Any place where if you lay down nekkid and DIE in 45 minutes... that is prima facie a hostile environment. These environments may be located:

1. Surface of the moon
2. Forty feet underwater
3. In a lava flow
4. Antarctic white-out storm (shown in above picture)
You forgot being in Kenosha WI trying to kill innocent Peace Keepers

Latest posts

Back