The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, low amount of agitation, usually golden. As time and leaf material breakdown happen, more greenish. It can be greenish, but still be like the consistency of the golden, but as agitation time goes up, more material gets through, it has just been beaten down small enough to slip through the screen.

Another great use of the cement mixture is if you handload or reload ammunition, or have friends that do it does a dynamite job on cleaning brass rifle and pistol cases. Steen pins, a little Amour all Wash and Wax, a little lemishine, they come like brand new.
Oh yes, I built two tumblers from small drums I acquired then built a set of rollers a fanbelt some pullies and the motor . \
They worked great but the motors use electricity like water.
I replaced with a vibe tumbler which I still have,
I had buckets of wheel weights to add to lead to make some nice hard ball lead bullets, never leaded evn a rifle barrel.

Bubba you and I could have grown up next door to each other
With what we know and can do together we could be very dangerous
It was dangerous, and today, flat illegal. I remember ordering from the back afs of Mechanics Illustrated flash powder for fireworks, easy peasy. Came in two sacks, one finely powdered metallic silver stuff in one, and the rest in another. Mix together, flash powder.

Cherry bomb/M80 my butte! I can't even believe you could so easily get. I do know you can obtain licensing to build fireworks, but I have no interest in that, or having that stuff around the house.

It was dangerous, and today, flat illegal. I remember ordering from the back afs of Mechanics Illustrated flash powder for fireworks, easy peasy. Came in two sacks, one finely powdered metallic silver stuff in one, and the rest in another. Mix together, flash powder.

Cherry bomb/M80 my butte! I can't even believe you could so easily get. I do know you can obtain licensing to build fireworks, but I have no interest in that, or having that stuff around the house.
When I was 12 I figured out how to take a magic flash cube apart to use each flashbulb as a cap, solder two pair wire and run it back to a 9volt . You picture the rest.

When I was 12 I figured out how to take a magic flash cube apart to use each flashbulb as a cap, solder two pair wire and run it back to a 9volt . You picture the rest.
I just bought the Estes remote model rocket ignitor thing. They made little nichrome wires with a blob of some kind of accelerant in the middle. The control used batteries. Stick folder nichrome wire up the rocket motor hole, or what ever needed lit up.
, Bubba

Couple of fargin juvenile delinquents if ya ask me. You two, like me were always in some kind of trouble in school I will bet on it. But, I straightened out , but you two are still playing with cement mixers.
Pute if I had been caught for some of the things I got involved in I would have done way more time than Hopps did

I just bought the Estes remote model rocket ignitor thing. They made little nichrome wires with a blob of some kind of accelerant in the middle. The control used batteries. Stick folder nichrome wire up the rocket motor hole, or what ever needed lit up.
, Bubba
Yeah but they were expensive for 3 I believe I used them also
But found out the guy had to keep them behind the counter due to high theft problems, the flash cubes were on all the shelves of the supermarkets. nuff said.

On second thought, I would never make bubble in it again if I did a load of brass in it...all sorts of nasties
Exactly. I've had mine for six years or so, and the only thing that has been in it is weed, ice, and water.

I even have all my fingers and haven't (yet) put an eye out.

Bubba
1637796327133.png

Latest posts

Back