The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was involved in wiring a corrugator a while back for cardboard boxes.
That and what you wrote are big industries.
True dat. And the odd thing is, they are hidden industries. They are as big as NASA, but not one in ten people even think about how that complex box came into existence and who the hell did it. The box is just something you gotta open to get to whatever.

True dat. And the odd thing is, they are hidden industries. They are as big as NASA, but not one in ten people even think about how that complex box came into existence and who the hell did it. The box is just something you gotta open to get to whatever.
A lot of folks have no clue and dont realize nothing or at least few things happen by it self.
Most are just grasping Mon & Thurs . garbage and Wed recyclables .

Here's a quickie .45 calibre foot remover you can make hundreds of (just sayin') :

View attachment 346083

They work on tires, too.
That, will get you sent to prison. Sort of like the old spring gun cases. Of course, those cases were where they were set up on ones property. Spell check sucks. It changed property to "pocket"

I'm thinking 12 gauge shot shell.....

Bubba

That, will get you sent to prison.
(*snork*) If I deploy a few hundred around my hill to die on, Brother Bubba, I do believe the threat of prison is somewhere below my concern for where I put my mustache wax.

One guy down means two guys get him out. That's three down for the cost of an inch of PVC and a .45 round.

And every swinging dork in a hundred yard radius is suddenly frozen in place.

I'm thinking 12 gauge shot shell....
Now yer talkin'. If you can get aholt of a 155 round, the same thing works on tanks.

Last edited:
good morning and happy hump day to all you debt slaves

this has me stumped

most guesses are 9 but I can’t see 9

View attachment 346150
I see 9 5 loose you can see then make 4 by putting the 2 smaller ones togather to make 1 larger ones going diagonal on both corners. Which makes 9

36 degrees here and rain. Lots of rain. The Old Hen was five miles away and called me saying it was rain, sleet, and snow with hail to boot. I could hear it hitting her car as she spoke. All I'm getting here is rain.
If I'd put the plow on the Jeep, it would be snowing like a mofo. Wish I could find a place to live where it snowed on Christmas eve and was gone by January 1st. Not too much to ask, right? :)

Latest posts

Back