TheBest(Indoor Grow Journal)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good minus MG nut problem... I use FFOF soil works good for transplants.. Gives them rochet fuel but with the clone I have I had to add Peat Moss to the FFOF soil.. The Moon Light wasn't draining water right...
I put the Moon light with the Sativa Hybrids so she would companie. Good Morning & have a good day...

Thanks guys. Just a quick update. I am starting 12/12 today. Should I top them before or let them get use to 12/12 first?

Couple of questions. My plants are starting to root outside of the soil, does this mean that the pot is too small? Also the tips of the leaves are pointing downward, my box is 91º F which is high, but I am having problems getting it down. and I am experiencing fruit flys, will they harm the plants and if so what do you do to get rid of them? thanks for all the help so far. the plants are looking nice

hey buddy, on topping, I wouldn't do it unless you have to. If you are going to top I would think it would be better to top and wait untill they recover and have 2 tops fully developed and then switch to 12/12. The only exeption for me would be if I needed to keep them short, then topping and going 12/12 would probably help keep stretch down as the plants would be recovering from topping when they would/should be starting to stretch. did that make sense? leaves pointing down at the tips could be too much N, but it could be something else...I like to re-pot when I see roots come out the bottom, unless it's there final pot. I dont think fruit flies are a problem, at least I sure hope they aren't, or I'm ####ed too. lol. I have fruit flies and house flies, just anoying I think.
puff

yeah. no the roots arn't comming out of the bottom, they are comming out of the top. and something else is growing lmao in this soil. MAKE A NOTE, never use MG organic choice.

Good luck with the flowering! ;)
they look nice and healthy :)

Hey, I just thought it would be a good idea to tell you guys, that I wont be continuing with this grow journal anymore. I was in a bad position and played it safe rather than sorry. Sorry to all of you who were "interested" I will try again at a better time. I had a lot of fun with this journal and deffinatly learned a lot from all of you. I will still be posting and trying to watch all of your grows. Hope to see some crazy indoor grow sessions this winter. Maybe I might start one who know's, anyways. Just thought you guys should know that this grow is dead. Thanks again.
~Best

Sucks to here. look forward to hear from you.
Aloha,
kailiwela44

Man whats up with that Oh well looking forward to seeing your next grow.. Good Luck buddy

i can say that it seems like bag seeds pop easier than the high dollar seeds do.i had to pull the seed shell off of a couple of mine.they were 3-4 ins tall and still had the seed case on top.helped them out.doing good now.and on this last 5 seeds i germed,it has been 5 days now and 1 popped and the others i planted in small peat pots.they were just crackin.i think i got carried away with starting seeds.now i do not really have enough room for them all.i guess i will pick the strongest looking ones and cull the rest.oh well.i do not plan on planting seeds again for some time clones only.good luck my friend and good growin

Latest posts

Back