uh-oh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middieman440

i am unknown
Reaction score
hey guys i been tryin to germ my auto ak-blueberry,and its been since saturday night,well i checked them before nothing again but i had forgot to put them back on the cable box and they got cold for about an hour is this bad..

bro have patience not all seeds pop in 24 hours, like i said in the other thread my autos where taking naywhere from 2-3 days to crack open

flaboy420 said:
bro have patience not all seeds pop in 24 hours, like i said in the other thread my autos where taking naywhere from 2-3 days to crack open

:yeahthat:

Some of mine take 24 hours, some 96 hours.

They will open when they are ready, not when you want them to open ;)

:peace:

well im happy one has split open so by the mourning the rest should be good to go and i will plant tomorrow and then the fun begins....just gotta tweek the lights and stuff will hopefully start grow journal of my 1st indor cheap grow..

i will have some soon not much of a set-up really just buckets and lights and a fan nothing more..but im gonna get some batteries for my cam tomorrow after i get paid from work..everything is still a work in progress..well off to put them in the soil..

Latest posts

Back