what do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushBlower12

Smoke em' if ya got em'
Reaction score
One of my purple kush plants is having some yellowing. ive been feeding it the same nutes as my other purple kush but the other is doing fine. I had some black crawlers that grew wings in my garden but I just bombed the room and I havent seen any since. Does it look like over nute? I cant really tell on this one. Thanks

003-6.jpg

Distilled only. I ph it at 6.5 every time. ive been very sensitive on my nutes. I think the strongest Ive gone with them is 1/2 strength. Up until this point when I water I also add h2o2, "stay green" stress relief and superthrive. When I feed them, I use 1/4-1/2 strength Fox farm grow big, Fox Farm bloom(last week), botanicare sweet, and seaweed extract-along with the same stuff I add when I water.

need more info ie soil, watering ect looks abit like nute lock out but not sure with out more info if it is nute lock out try a bit of epsom salts .hope she recovers

The soil is Fox Farm mixed with 25% perlite and some added bone meal. I flushed them with clearex about 2 weeks ago so I dont think its nute lockout. And then as far as the magnesium from the espon, I already add magnesium, its with the stress relief nute I feed them. The only thing that I can think is the bugs that I just got rid of. Maybe they caused it. Ive been taking it easy on the nitrogen since I dont want to nute burn them, do you think they just arent getting enough now?

Latest posts

Back