what is lowryder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Fingaz

Here to smoke your weed.
Reaction score
hi

what is lowryder...what does it mean no dif light cycle needed?

yea basically it flowers under 24 hours of light a day and very compact maybe someone else will touch up on this one really high but ill explain in the morning ;)

It's an auto-flowering plant.:D It skips the vegatative cycle totally, resulting in plant that will only take 8 to 10 weeks seed to harvest!:holysheep: I love them! :ignore: Just depends on what type of growing you want to do and how quick and quality? LR usually only yeilds 30 to 45 grams I grew one to be 52 grams and the record is a two foot wide monster weighing in at 92-95 grams!(Hydroponically grown) The high is a great one if you ask me, it's all up to the smoker but it won't dissapoint. A Cerebral high caused by the Milky thricomes. It seems to have a second fattening up trichome stage adding more clear trichs to the already existing millions of milky white thrich's instead of going amber.:cool:

yeah...im getting some lowryder 2 feminized seeds from rhinoseeds for a covert operation in my old dog pen out back this summer!

lowryder is a rudialis cross that is designed for growers where stealth outdoors and space is a concern. it isnt as potent as most indicas and the yeild is less but the strian is ideal for ppl that have little space or need to have plants that dont get to tall outside. an ounce per plant is considered great off this strian. it is able to flower on a 24/0 lighting cycle which is another plus for ppl with little time to finish.

Could've swore I pretty much said that:)

Latest posts

Back