what time of day to harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fid: There will be a full harvest moon on October 5, 2009 @ 5:30am, which will alert everyone to harvest your MJ plants, if they are matured enough. Look up to the heavens on Sunday evening and if you see a bright orange moon, it will be a good signs to cut and begin curing your harvest this Monday morning (before sunrise!).

blondeboy said:
:fid: There will be a full harvest moon on October 5, 2009 @ 5:30am, which will alert everyone to harvest your MJ plants, if they are matured enough. Look up to the heavens on Sunday evening and if you see a bright orange moon, it will be a good signs to cut and begin curing your harvest this Monday morning (before sunrise!).

:eek: :eek: :eek:

skeptics......
of course,, the full moon has no effect on human behavior either....
there is more crime and arrests during full moons just because there's more light for them to see what they're doing... or more light allows the cops to catch more of them... ;)

Yha! It’s almost time to harvest your final crop for the season. Another full moon is arriving on Monday, November 2 so get ready. Remember to cut them before dawn for the ultimate THC level, around 6am or so. I cut some of mine on the last month when there was a full moon, before they turned dark red. I was kind of disappointed at the results so I let some of them to continue growing a bit longer. The ones that I left to grow, are now the ultimate color for harvest and they will certainly make a giant stoned.

Latest posts

Back