when can i know it is time to stop giving my plant fertilizer during the flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futuredream45

Reaction score
i heared people say that i don't need to give my plant any fertilizer two weeks ago before harvese. i just need to give them tap water. is that true? i'm growing white widow. when can i know that it is time to stop giving them fertilizer?:) any help will be appreciated

well if its organic ferts that your feeding your plants you dont have flush the main reason for flushing 1-2weeks before harvest is just to get rid of the chemicals so as your plants dont have a harsh taste to it when smoked but yeah if not organic you could flush 1-2weeks prior to harvest

stonedsmithy said:
well if its organic ferts that your feeding your plants you dont have flush the main reason for flushing 1-2weeks before harvest is just to get rid of the chemicals so as your plants dont have a harsh taste to it when smoked but yeah if not organic you could flush 1-2weeks prior to harvest

thanks for you input. but what is the best time that i can flush them :)

futuredream45 said:
thanks for you input. but what is the best time that i can flush them :)

you would want to flush them two weeks prior of harvesting..... that question would be up to yourself depending on the type of high you would liike or whenever you decide to chop her
hope this helps

The rule of thumb I hear most go by is ten days. I have both flush and ran nutes straight to the end and have not noticed a difference in the quality of smoke after a short cure.

The only reason I flush is to stop salts from accumulating in my soil. I never do it for taste cus, like DL said, I never notice a diff.

bombbudpuffa is right its a hard thing to tell a large difference in taste. Everything is harsh right out the gate that why we cure.

Latest posts

Back