when can i see it start flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futuredream45

Reaction score
I've put my bady into flowering for 5 days, it dosen't show anything. When can i see it start flowering? thanks~:)

by week 3, things will start picking up pace. you will notice something by week 2.
Its only been 5 days man, the plant is transfering its energy now, switching modes. give it some time dude.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
by week 3, things will start picking up pace. you will notice something by week 2.
Its only been 5 days man, the plant is transfering its energy now, switching modes. give it some time dude.

thanks for your reply.:hubba: I need to be more patient. but some leaves start drooping, and dead. Is it normal? :)

leaves on bottom of the plant will start dieing off.
can you post a picture

the whole thing about plants and biology is that it takes time.... everyone thinks things r going to happen overnight... this is NOT the case. these r plants, dude... s... takes time... to grow... and let it do it's thing. this is the hardeest thing for people to comprehend when it comes to growing s... IT TAKES TIME... and no matter what anyone thinks or does, they cannot change that. just give all the TLC to the stuff u r growing u can, and things will turn out the best that you could have hoped.

it's all a matter of time....

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
leaves on bottom of the plant will start dieing off.
can you post a picture

I don't have camara right now, so i can't post picture.
thanks for your reply

That crazy vancouver guy said:
the whole thing about plants and biology is that it takes time.... everyone thinks things r going to happen overnight... this is NOT the case. these r plants, dude... s... takes time... to grow... and let it do it's thing. this is the hardeest thing for people to comprehend when it comes to growing s... IT TAKES TIME... and no matter what anyone thinks or does, they cannot change that. just give all the TLC to the stuff u r growing u can, and things will turn out the best that you could have hoped.

it's all a matter of time....

I know i need to take time to grow it. i just want to know how long i can see it start showing flower. Thanks for your reply

oh man!... I musta been pretty ripped when I posted that last night. sorry dude.:holysheep: older leaves just die off on their own. noth'n to worry about. you won't see flowering for a while.

That crazy vancouver guy said:
oh man!... I musta been pretty ripped when I posted that last night. sorry dude.:holysheep: older leaves just die off on their own. noth'n to worry about. you won't see flowering for a while.

Thanks for your reply.:)

patience?? you havne't expereinced a test on your patience yet.

wait till your plants are full of BUDS, ready to be smoked.
BUT the TRICHOMES are still clear.

Waiting for amber trichs, will test your Patience..

MrPuffAlot said:
patience?? you havne't expereinced a test on your patience yet.

wait till your plants are full of BUDS, ready to be smoked.
BUT the TRICHOMES are still clear.

Waiting for amber trichs, will test your Patience..

I don't like test, but i will wait:)

Latest posts

Back