White Widow Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokybear;

Nice looking plants. I see how you LST early, i guess its a beneift to start as early as possible.
Good luck and keep posting pics....................

Yes.. I like to grow bushes instead of christmas trees. Keep them short and very bushy.. Glad you like! Take care and be safe.

Another pic update for all of you voyeurs out there! :D Day 30 for these plants. Tied them down again. They are so compact..it's astounding me, to be honest! About another week or so of veg and its time for 12/12. Hope you enjoy. Take care and be safe.

WW 24June D30-1.JPG

WW 24June D30-2.JPG

WW 24June D30-3.JPG

WW 24June D30-4.JPG

WW 24June D30-5.JPG

WW 24June D30-6.JPG

WW 24June D30-7.JPG

WW 24June D30-8.JPG

WW 24June D30-9.JPG

WW 24June D30-10.JPG

Looking good Smoky....I bet you can't wait to switch to 12/12 and let the magic begin....

Oh you bet! I can't wait.. I just want them to get a bit bigger before I switch them to 12/12. Thanks for checking in! More updates very soon. Take care and be safe.

Day 31 for the ww plants. Growing just fine. No major problems as of yet. Getting bushy but not very tall.. which is fine with me! :hubba: I'm going to switch them to 12/12 at the end of the month. I haven't given them any kind of nutes as of yet. They are very healthy looking so I'm sure they will be fine. I may just skip veg nutes and hit em with big bloom when I switch over to 12/12. Thanks for taking a peek. Take care and be safe. :)

WW 25June D31-1.JPG

WW 25June D31-2.JPG

WW 25June D31-3.JPG

WW 25June D31-4.JPG

WW 25June D31-5.JPG

WW 25June D31-6.JPG

Getting nice and bushy smoky- looking great.

Well I went ahead and switched to 12/12 a couple days early. I'm anxious to finish this grow so I can switch to dwc and clones. I have two confirmed females so far. Hoping that's a good sign that they showed their sex so quickly. Here's a few pics of the plants. Everything seems to be doing just fine. I gave them 1/4 strength big bloom. More updates coming soon. Take care and be safe. :D

WW 27June D33F1-1.JPG

WW 27June D33F1-2.JPG

WW 27June D33F1-3.JPG

WW 27June D33F1-4.JPG

WW 27June D33F1-5.JPG

WW 27June D33F1-6.JPG

WW 27June D33F1-7.JPG

Hey can u tell me where I can get my hands on some of them White widow seeds?????????? I want to grow some GOOD smoke tired of this so call weed.........

I got my seeds from Dr. Chronic. I ordered them and got them in 5 days so I think they are a pretty good seedbank. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Well this is day three of flowering for my white widows. I have three confirmed males so far. Four confirmed ladies and still three that are unknown. Hoping for females for those last three. :hubba: Even if they turn out male, I will still have four ladies to take care of.

Everyone is nice and healthy. Starting their flower stretch. I can tell a difference every time I look in the growroom! I culled two of the males and left one male alive. I want to make some seeds so I'm going to have to put that male somewhere else. First pic is the males. Second pic is the four females and the three unknowns. Enjoy! Take care and be safe.

WW 29June D35F3-Males.JPG

WW 29June D35F3-1.JPG

WW 29June D35F3-2.JPG

WW 29June D35F3-3.JPG

WW 29June D35F3-4.JPG

WW 29June D35F3-5.JPG

WW 29June D35F3-6.JPG

WW 29June D35F3-7.JPG

WW 29June D35F3-8.JPG

Congrats on the ladies :yay:

I have a few WWf2's girls outside, can't wait to harvest them:D

Well the final tally is in! Five females and five males. 50/50 ratio. Not too bad. Everything is nice and healthy. A couple pics of the growroom with the five ladies in there. Last pic is the male I chose to keep. I put it in a separate room under floros for pollen. Hopefully I can manage to pollenate a few buds so that I can have some quality seeds. Wish me luck! :D Take care and be safe everyone.

WW 30June D36F4-1.JPG

WW 30June D36F4-2.JPG

WW 30June D36F4-Male.JPG

i too am tryin out the whole pollinating gig for my first time. i just waited fro mine to show most his balls really good an i just chopped his top half an stuck in glass of water and put in box over a mirror an now waitin for the pollen to fall. it been in a cup plain water over a wek now an his torso is still livin an polen sax are almost opening now.
is this your first time smokey (LOL) no gutter thoughts man. lol
im talkin pollinating..
either way good luk an mojo all your way man.

ps wat method pollinating you doin. any special techniques or anythin you do...?

Latest posts

Back