Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clowd-9

Reaction score
why is it that 3/4 of the buds r mat. but the tops r not showing any trichomes and futher down the plant is so mature its starting to seed?????????????????? should they be pulled and sacrifice the tops ???? to me thats the best???????? HELP!!!!!! ppp.s just got medical permitt yea haw!!!

whats starting to seed :eek:,,,females dont seed ,,,uml
have you a hermie ?have you any pics:

there females and v.nice no pics but there 14 inchs long and its starting to morph. my other i didnt relize it was auto-bud and i reveg.it and then budded it it started to seed to am i waitting to long the trichs on the other were amber and the tops had very little trichs. HELP want to harvest at best time thx

permits r the best dont have to worry sorry cant bust me hee-hee and if ur brain hurts grow better weed my morph still got me HIGHHHH white widow morph um um

I can't tell if you are trying to troll MP or being serious, =p.

Anyways, cool on you for the permit.

Dude, funny you tell other people to grow better weed. Anyways, you need to start at the basics, look around at this sight's stickies to get a good foundation of knowledge for growing, maybe pick up a high times or a cultivation book or something as well. Its fairly obvious you still lack the foundation of information it take to grow killer bud.

For your current problem, if it were me, I would chop the plants now. Somehow you have encouraged growth the exact opposite of what is expected in budding, so it doubt its gonna get better. On a further note, don't save the seeds from this plant, that is, unless you think this grow went well...

the reveg. turned out to be quite GOOD and from others v.good sitting here on-cloud-9 on 3/4 bowl, the seeds was out of bag of white w. & g13, i cloned 30 when one was in the start of bud and there just a straight stem with 6 sets of leaves 7inchs tall with 5 1/2 of it bud 4 inches around there all huge with them looking like someone took powder sugar and sprinkled a very liberal amount on them and there only 6 weeks old with no problems wish i had a camera i will soon, there under a new 600 h.p.s getting a 400 m.h to add for my next batch of ladys, and now u know there is such a thing as a good hermie, but i really didnt want to find out, but its really stoney i had 4 others try it with out them knowing she morphed on me! and came back 4 more so that speaks 4 its self.... blancolighter before u get involed in other peoples conversation read both he was a smartEDIT[ it hurt his brain to read my post stop] i just asked a ? and u have no answers, there not my first! but that problem is! cant find litteriture on it, so thats why the post p.s if only we all could grow killer weed like the GREAT BLANCOLIGHTER [ u know what they say about assuming and i thought we got rid of all the EDIT in the weed consuming community

i never got any use of my hermy, was okay to smoke but it promotes the most horrible thing nature can give so please ditch them check my forum in my 1st couple of pages i suffer through hermy problems with pics it might help u compare.

clowd-9 said:
the reveg. turned out to be quite GOOD and from others v.good sitting here on-cloud-9 on 3/4 bowl, the seeds was out of bag of white w. & g13, i cloned 30 when one was in the start of bud and there just a straight stem with 6 sets of leaves 7inchs tall with 5 1/2 of it bud 4 inches around there all huge with them looking like someone took powder sugar and sprinkled a very liberal amount on them and there only 6 weeks old with no problems wish i had a camera i will soon, there under a new 600 h.p.s getting a 400 m.h to add for my next batch of ladys, and now u know there is such a thing as a good hermie, but i really didnt want to find out, but its really stoney i had 4 others try it with out them knowing she morphed on me! and came back 4 more so that speaks 4 its self.... blancolighter before u get involed in other peoples conversation read both he was a smart a.s.s [ it hurt his brain to read my post stop] i just asked a ? and u have no answers, there not my first! but that problem is! cant find litteriture on it, so thats why the post p.s if only we all could grow killer weed like the GREAT BLANCOLIGHTER [ u know what they say about assuming and i thought we got rid of all the dickheads in the weed consuming community

The reason no one has an answer for your question(s?), no one can understand your edit ramblings with words and grammar from the magic place they appear from.

Pictures of the plant would help. Did you get the camera yet? How long has it been in flower? Was it pollinated by a legitimate male or did the seeds just appear? If there was no male present but the plant just grew seeds on its own then unfortunately you have a hermaphrodite. Not to be rude but when you post if you write in more complete sentences people will be more able to help you. Slang and incomplete sentences lose a lot of information when others try to read it.

listen cloud-9, here are some things you can absorb.

1 - Your have a hermie, sucks but its true!
2 - Chop it NOW if you want it to be any good.
3 - Use punctuation please, doesnt have to be proper, just enough to split your thoughts up.
4 - Read over your post before you post it. if YOU cant understand what you wrote, then we cant either...

and dude, keep it green!

clowd-9 said:
... and now u know there is such a thing as a good hermie, but i really didnt want to find out, but its really stoney i had 4 others try it with out them knowing she morphed on me! and came back 4 more so that speaks 4 its self....

I stand by my "There is no good hermie". I didn't mean to imply that the bud was worthless and wouldn't get you high. What I meant is that you sacrifice both quality and quantity when the plant makes seeds. And the seeds are worthless and should be discarded.

Latest posts

Back