Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has to be the kindest bunch in the world!! Theres a few posters recently that i would never even think of giving advice. Its like they're not even trying, even making a mockery of what we love. BUT, i continue to watch their post and the comments. I'm not saying this cat has a chance, but schoolboy420 was written off by me by his first post(something like, i'm tryin to grow weed at my moms house blah blah), and now i'm like well maybe he'll "wake-up. Too funny, call me Johnny -Rotten

I agree with all those that said it's a hermie and to pull it. I don't doubt that the plant was going to be very good smoke. It's just that once it starts to make male flowers, then grow them and make pollen and trying to bud all at the same time, there's just not enough energy to go around. You either can have great bud with no seeds at all. Or, you get lesser smoke with lots of worthless seeds. Why worthless? Cuz you will get more plants just like this. None of us want hermies around, thus you were advised to destroy the seeds. This post was meant to show that we are serious about growing, teaching/ helping each other and having fun here.

Wow.. I happened to check in on this thread for the first time after smoking a nice bowl.... My brain was hurting before the end of the 1st page... I don't know if it is a lack of punctuation or what but Wow....

Abso said:
You made my post so much more non-insulting, aww, :-(.

;-)
That crazy old hick. Always goin around changing everybodys words.

Johnnyrotten123 said:
This has to be the kindest bunch in the world!! Theres a few posters recently that i would never even think of giving advice. Its like they're not even trying, even making a mockery of what we love. BUT, i continue to watch their post and the comments. I'm not saying this cat has a chance, but schoolboy420 was written off by me by his first post(something like, i'm tryin to grow weed at my moms house blah blah), and now i'm like well maybe he'll "wake-up. Too funny, call me Johnny -Rotten

hahaha. you mentioned schoolboy420.lol
good times.
man dude if ya got a hermie that sux. but yeah you still got bud, but really man its not as potenet as you can get and your wasting plant energy on making seeds instead of buds. cut it down now yo. its only gona degrade.
Its kind of like buying a brand new Dodge charger and not having a Hemi engine. That kind of stuff bugs me, like buying spinner rims for a 1500 dollar car
. congrats on the bud though, but yeah man work on that grammar.
Im gonna be nice for now and just make fun of folks, it seems to be the cool thing to do these days on MP.:rofl:

Since the original poster hasn't stopped by recently I'm going to temporarily take the thread off topic(plus his question has been answered to the best we could understand)

That kind of stuff bugs me, like buying spinner rims for a 1500 dollar car

I used to do high end car audio and customization. You wouldn't believe how many times I put systems in cars worth twice the actual car. We'd get 88 Beretta's and cavaliers that reaked like cat piss, but they would dump 4 grand into a system. These customers usually paid in cash...I've installed 20" rims on a Honda CRX. craziness, too funny, I did enjoy that job but some of the customers were ridiculous.

i think that buddy should do whatever he likes... keep his hermie alive until he believes us, maybe he will be convinced once he gets a bunch of seedy freaks!

karma is my friend... and she is a b1tch! :D

curiouscat420 said:
i think that buddy should do whatever he likes... keep his hermie alive until he believes us, maybe he will be convinced once he gets a bunch of seedy freaks!

karma is my friend... and she is a b1tch! :D

LOL--You may be right about "Karma", but I sure like "her"...

Latest posts

Back