KC Brains Mango

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That *****, saw this earlier somewhere else. I use this Mango and I love it
xx://bcseedking.com/seeds/indoor-marijuana/bc-mango/

Which by the way happens to be their free special this month. Get one pack of 15 seeds for 50.00USD and get 10 free mango with them. I have grown their Mango since I started indoors, no hermies yet and quality smoke. Sweet and sticky. Not the one hit stuff but 2 or 3 will get you where you want to be.

snuggles said:

Which by the way happens to be their free special this month. Get one pack of 15 seeds for 50.00USD and get 10 free mango with them. I have grown their Mango since I started indoors, no hermies yet and quality smoke. Sweet and sticky. Not the one hit stuff but 2 or 3 will get you where you want to be.
I bought there White widow and got Kahuna for free. Here goes the best part. They gave me 18 WW and 11 Kahuna. Nothing like free extra extra seeds. This place is great. Oh yeah. I put 10 WW in and all 10 germed perfectly

Hey you know what I had the same problem with my KC Mango I read about the strain in a book on how to grow a QP for only $100 the guy in the book grew the mango so I bought some and grew it and it was coverd with seeds so wack the smoke was decent but I could have been better. In the book called the cannabible there are 3 versions this is in the 3rd version ed rosenthal says that the strain is very UNSTABLE with multiple phenos but your likely to get one good one. Also in the big book of buds volume one its in there as well and KC recommends outdoor growth.

I only had 2 out of 10 kc spontanica seeds germ and only one survived. I have it in flower right now. I cloned it so hopefully it is good and wasn't a total waste of money. It is a strange looking plant, different from any I have grown. I won't buy kc seeds again. I started 10 mandala seeds at the same time alongside them and all of the mandala seeds germed and grew nice.

I too had excellent results with BC. I put in 6 of the 11 free Mangos, and all 6 are growing nicely right now. 6 out of 6 of the NLxHaze grew too, without problems. Excellent service, very discreet and I'm at 100% germination so far--not bad considering it's my first try!

Yah I only got hermies and males outta my pack of KC Brains Mango too! Bomb Hermie smoke though! Crazy yield potential!! Im gonna grab a few packs and see if I cant get a stable mother!!!!!!!!!!!Peace

snuggles said:

Thanks bud, I will give them a try. I need to get an order in very soon. I am definately going with Satori (love it!!!!) , Aurora Indica, and WW. I think BC Mango will be a lovely addition to the family. :hubba:

i've been hearing a lot of good things about satori lately, are you guys growing it indoors?

An update on the one spontanica seed that grew. Hermied and thrown out. A waste of time space and money. Most of the seeds were not mature looking at all but I didn't feel like trying to return them.

I say stay away from KC. Sounds like terrible success rate with their products. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe. Thanks for the info.

brushybill said:
i've been hearing a lot of good things about satori lately, are you guys growing it indoors?

Yeah I have grown it indoors but I am going to try and find a spot for a couple outside.

godspeedsuckah said:
KC is CCCCCRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP.

we have had awesome turnouts with KC Brains X Mango and KC33 X Sweet Jesus B grown indoors with canna nutes, peat/perlite medium, and 1000w hps to flower with

well ive grown a couple of thier strains, the master kush and kc-33. they were good for the money but im sure some of their stuff is junk for the price.....

Wow, this thread blows my mind! I've been growing kc's mango for three years running now, and this is the first year that I had any problem with them. Not one hermi yet. Would it matter that I bought them in '05? Is it possible that they have screwed up the genetics since then?

The problem this year is that the one I female I have didn't want to come out of bud phase from preflowering. It continued to bud even after we put it back to twenty four on. It finished out and got some new growth now (it's in my journal, but the cage makes it impossible to see). My buddy that does the sexing has six or seven of them that are doing fabulous.

Latest posts

Back