LST - Diary Of A Low Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool that'll be good to see. It's been a great grow to watch :D

btw I think my LST plant in my grow is male :( but its ok I got more seeds germinating :D

Thorn said:
btw I think my LST plant in my grow is male :( but its ok I got more seeds germinating :D

Oh no! The law of averages will get you sooner or later. Good luck next go round. :)

thanks man, i'm starting on some Lowryder #2 and might put some Afghan in to germinate too, so its all good. The LST was a great learning curve so i'm not too put out about it being male :)

Pot Belly said:
Today is 8 weeks in flower at 12/12. Chop is going to be this week as trichs are getting nice and cloudy. She smells good and is very sticky. Here are some pics.......

PB:)

Hey PP...nice job. she looks nice and FAT...I choped my LST down 1-2 weeks ago..I got lots of budds..I think there is more work involved with harvest of a LST plant compaired to a staight grown one..a lot more little budds to cut off...I do like the LST...it would be great for a small grow space..anyway i could ramble for hours but just wanted to say Great Job My friend..and be sure to give us a smoke report and final weight..KeepN it Green my FRIEND:D

Thorn said:
thanks man, i'm starting on some Lowryder #2 and might put some Afghan in to germinate too, so its all good. The LST was a great learning curve so i'm not too put out about it being male :)

The reward from growing your own is not just buds. The sense of accomplishment through trial and error is a payback as well. Good luck again on your next opportunity to excell.

4u2smoke said:
I choped my LST down 1-2 weeks ago..I got lots of budds..I think there is more work involved with harvest of a LST plant compaired to a staight grown one..a lot more little budds to cut off...I do like the LST...it would be great for a small grow space..

Hey 4u - glad you stopped by. You have the general idea. Yes, it is 'more' work - the LST. It's really for one plant in a small growspace. Wouldn't make sense to do this to a large grow area. This technique utilizes the most area for a small space, and is fun anyway.

I wish I could grow monsters in my backyard and say the heck with it all in the growbox. Until I can grow them without worry in my backyard, I'm stuck in my secret little grow chamber.........:p

Nice grow pot belly, i am on my first grow and i am going to attempt LSTing...

Thanks Timmy - Nice to meet ya. Keep on reading. There are a lot of good folks with all kinds of info here. It took me about three full grow cycles to figure out what this stuff is all about.

Good luck and thanks for posting.:aok:

Pot Belly said:
The reward from growing your own is not just buds. The sense of accomplishment through trial and error is a payback as well. Good luck again on your next opportunity to excell.

Yea know what you mean man.. Imean i started out growing because i realised it was reasonably low-risk to have a small personal grow and there was a big dry spell on the streets. But as soon as i got my beans and had them germinating it was just so exciting! Was a big challenge for me anyway as any plants i've looked after or tried to grow i've almost always managed to kill them lol So yea i've leanr a lot and its all been good fun. well apart from them darn fungus gnats!

Update on the Low Grow. It was time to get out the chain saw and go to town on her. :eek: Got some pics before and after her haircut. :p I am going to give her a few more days to 'tighten up' her nugs, and dry out while still keeping her planted. Just an experiment. :cool: Coulda snatched her today, but just trying something new. So into the flowerbox for a few more days before the chop. Here she is.......;)

top.JPG

LST - bush.JPG

Buds.JPG

before haircut.JPG

17 inches.JPG

16 inches.JPG

haircut.JPG

Ho baby!.JPG

Thicket.JPG

wonare1one said:
wow!! i hope my LSTing is gonna look like that!!! nice grow man! couple oz huh?

Somewhere between 2 and 3 oz cured. The fruits of LST. Good luck on your shot at it.

Hey Timmy - Just having fun here. Keep reading and you'll get it figgered out. Try and try again. Good luck.

PB:)

That is a beautiful lady you have there Pot Belly. Grats on the gorgeous girl. She looks great after that haircut. Definitely a few ounces to work with there. Simply beautiful. Take care my friend.

:eek::eek::eek: NICE one! Those are some amazing looking fat and juicey buds, you have been well rewarded for your hard efforts sir! :D

She looked great!

Thanks everyone for your kind input. She's still not dead yet! Coming down this weekend. I noticed she's getting very sticky'er after her shave. It will be right at 9 weeks in flower for her.

Thanks again for checking in all. Glad to share the grow with all of yous.:) Wish I could share more than piccy's.

PB

Latest posts

Back