WW 9 Days Old Plus Set-up!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandDaddyToke

SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE
Reaction score
This is my second grow and this is what I am trying. 16 out of 20 WW germinated and are 9 days old in these pictures. I have 10 Northern Lights germinated but just put in soil yesterday. 5 out of 20 free seeds that came with order germinated, not sure what they will be. I think the free seeds are very old not much luck with them.
Soil -75% Fox Farm Ocean Forest – 15% MG Starter Soil and -10% Perlite
Lighting – I have 3 - 400 watt MH that switch to HPS running 2 now.
Nutrients All Fox Farm products with a chart on how to add at proper times of Vegetation and Flowering.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

001.JPG 006.JPG

002.JPG 008.JPG

004.JPG 007.JPG

005.JPG

Everything looks nice and set up man, got plety of vent. and looke like you got your ducks in a row. Gonna follow this one. ;)

Whats up mang. Sounds and looks like your off to a great start. Got your babies going along with a nice set up. I see lots of bud in the future with this grow. Much GREEN MOJO coming your way. :aok:

Great setup! Looks like you've done your homework before starting...have to admire you for that alone. Good luck!

Day 12 I toped all the WW so the others can catch up. My Northern Lights not going as good as the Widow. The other Freebies prety sad. I'll give them a few days and see what they look like. I will post more pics @ 2 weeks.

Nice setup you got there. looks like you have some good times to look forward to.

WW 2 weeks old today. Transplanted to 8" pot yesterday. Made the first topping the other day will do one more in about a week or so. Want to try and get 4 colas per plant. Transplanted soil = 85% Fox Farm 15% perlite. My Nothern Lights not catching up?? They look bad any suggestions. I have 2 pics of free seed that came with order. Anyone know what they might be?
By the way I raised my lights to take these pictures.

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 004.jpg

THE NEXT 2 PICTURES MYSTERY PLANTS??:confused2:

005.jpg 006.jpg

s21thomas said:
I have 2 pics of free seed that came with order. Anyone know what they might be?

Yes, I can tell you with no doubt what-so-ever that you have two very healthy looking marijuana plants there!

At first, I thought maybe rutabaga or corn, but now I'm sure!

hehe

Stoney Bud said:
Yes, I can tell you with no doubt what-so-ever that you have two very healthy looking marijuana plants there!

At first, I thought maybe rutabaga or corn, but now I'm sure!

hehe
Lol! Man are you sure you haven't grown before:D? Those look Fantabulous!

NICE DUDE,
I see your vented to your attic,(smart), and your plants look like the happiest I've seen. You must be telling them bedtime stories huh ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

The small plants are NL one week behind. The WW is 18 days into VEG. There is 3 of the free seeds that came with the order that are doing ok.

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg

Thanks bomb I raised the lighting a little today want them to strech out some.

Day 21 on the WW. Started 3 Tbl/gal FF grow Big. I have been adding the FF Big Bloom from week one @ 2 Tbl/gal. All my plants are in 8" pots. I have to water every day. They seem to be getting root bound. If you look @ my lighting they all fit. I would like to sex befor transplanting so they get good light. I plan on 3 gallon pots. Guess I started to many @ one time. ANY SUGGESTIONS?? The other plants are northern Lights one week behind.

002.jpg 016.jpg

006.jpg 012.jpg

013.jpg

Well i raised my lights today and transplanted into 12" pots. I am going to start to flower this Sunday. Here is a few pictures of what I hope is all GIRLS.:woohoo:

001.jpg 002.jpg

004.jpg 005.jpg

Very nice, man!

Great, healthy plants.

It looks like you'll have some primo bud coming.

Good luck!

You take the same care of those babbies that you have been doing so far and they are going to show you alot of love. Good stuff man!:cool:

Heres some updates of my White Widow, Northern Lights and a few Mystery plants.:hubba:
I had 7 nice males i killed yesterday.:hairpull: Hope these are all ladies.:p

003.jpg 014.jpg

005.jpg 011.jpg

017.jpg

:hairpull: 3 More males today,over 70% of the WW were males. I think all the ones I have left are young ladies. My northern Lights not showing signs of sex yet. The 2 big ones in the back may be a split should be sure in a day or so. I hate to see nice plants go male and have to KILL them.:hitchair:

005.jpg 002.jpg

007.jpg 008.jpg

001.jpg 006.jpg

003.jpg

Latest posts

Back