WW 9 Days Old Plus Set-up!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 006.jpg

007.jpg 010.jpg

009.jpg

I am going to post another sister later tonight Kaya the short chuby girl!!

Any pics of your sons Lowryder that did like it was suppose to.

(I'm new so this is my first time looking at your grow) but I really admire your set-up. I hope to be venting mine shortly. Good luck with your grow and more importantly, your harvest ; )

Richy-B
Any pics of your sons Lowryder that did like it was suppose to.

I think he may have some taken with a camera phone and posted some place. Iwill ask him tonight and see if i can put you onto them. They were nice. My next grow may be all Low Rider. They show sex early and grow quick if you don't top them like I did they use very little space and allow the whole plant to get light. With my space I could get a lot in the area with good light.
My plants now get very little light @ the bottem.I think this is hurting them.

Thought i would put up a few more pictures . I am watering every 2 days. Its starting to be a lot of work. No way i can water and let drain unless i put in the bathtub. Than lots of clean-up. My wife inspects when i am done:angrywife: Picture 2 and 3 are the Low Riders.

1.jpg 2.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg

5.jpg 6.jpg

:p Kaya is a White Widow that will be in her 4th full week of flowering Sunday. I pruned her twice to get a bushier plant. She seems to be a little behind on her buds. I think by next week she will be looking a lot better. Next watering she will start on Cha-Ching along with her regular nutrient diet.:doh:

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 004.jpg

006.jpg

stonedsmithy said:
yeah kaya is gorjis for a fat gurl nice job

LOL

Haven't you heard the saying "Fat chicks need love too"?

She looks like a little weed bush...

thats crazy i wouldn't set my ladies on a raft to float around the pool i'd be worried about it taking a spill

Latest posts

Back