WW 9 Days Old Plus Set-up!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is CHARLOTTE, CRYSTAL, and KAYA @ 5 weeks flowering today.

CH1.jpg CH2.jpg
CH3.jpg

CRY1.jpg CRY2.jpg
CRY3.jpg

K1.jpg K2.jpg
K3.jpg

I have 5 Northern Lights @ 5 weeks into flowering today. There is very little bud if any yet. They are close to 4 feet tall. Has anyone every growen any that look simalar to mine? The picture of the plant on the site i bought the seeds had beautiful buds. It said 10 week flowering but i am getting a little worried want to see some flowering.

NL1.jpg NL2.jpg
NL8.jpg NL6.jpg
NL10.jpg

THE GIRLS STARTED WEEK 7 FLOWERING ON OCT 1st.
1a.jpg 1c.jpg

2c.jpg 3c.jpg

1cr.jpg 2cr.jpg

3cr.jpg 2o.jpg

001.JPG 013.JPG

THE LAST PICTURE IS MY FIVE NL X SHIVA> THEY ARE PUSHING SIX FOOT. I AM GOING TO PUT THEM OUTSIDE AND SEE IF THEY DO ANYTHING> I STILL HAVE 2 MONTHS OF NO FROST IN THE AREA I LIVE.:confused2:

audix2359 said:
Are they still in the 12" pots?

Two are in 12 inch the others I have in 4 Gallon Buckets.
Here is a few pics of the NL Shiva before I put them outside.
The NL Shiva's were put outside yesterday. I miss them all ready. Here is a picture of the area their in and a couple of them outside.
They were taking up to much space hurting the light to the WW. I just hope the farmer dosen't cut his field till their down. I have a good couple of months growing time where I am. Need to learn how to take pics outside these are sad. i will go to give nutrients once a week and stay away the rest of the time. I have to 4 wheel to get to them.

1i.jpg 2i.jpg

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg

Major Tom said:
I have been watching your journal because I am about 2 weeks behind you and it is nice seeing what I can expect! Thanks!

How are your Girls doing?
This last week mine have been getting real top heavy. I tied some to keep them from breaking. Sunday starts week 8 of flowering. I hope to go @ least 9 weeks. I have my one named Kaya that I cut cut twice. She is a short bush with about 8 good sturdy main branches. They will all produce good colas. I am going to post a few pictures of here later today when she wakes up.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GROW!!

I have been growing N.L. X Shiva with success. Good yield and potency.

see my GJ. My last grow took me 10-11 weeks for harvest. this grow has only been in flower a couple of weeks and i have tons of budz developing.

good luck

allgrownup said:
I have been growing N.L. X Shiva with success. Good yield and potency.

see my GJ. My last grow took me 10-11 weeks for harvest. this grow has only been in flower a couple of weeks and i have tons of budz developing.

good luck http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...582#post144582

Thanks alot for the information.
Great looking LADIES you grew.:p
I hope mine do ok outside and the area dosen't get bush hogged. I think if they stay outside for 2 months or so I may have some goodies to look foward to.
There were 5 that were starting their 8th week of flowering tomorrow. Since I put them outside we have had rain every day. Its going to be sunny and hot (90's) all next week. That should make the girls happy.:) I will get some pictures up sometime next week.
Here is a few shots of KAYA one of my WW that I cut two times when she was in veg. I think she will be my best yeild out of the 6 I have.

001.jpg 003.jpg

006.jpg 009.jpg

s21thomas said:
How are your Girls doing?
This last week mine have been getting real top heavy. I tied some to keep them from breaking.

I am now waiting for that add-on of mass that is supposed to happen in the last two weeks. Nice to hear that it is happening now for you. My WW is extremely fragrant, sticky, and dense. If they bulk up now, I will be extremely happy!

:holysheep: :eek: Damn bro would you like me to come over for a week to help you harvest those fine ladies :D you have me drooling over here lol great looking ladies bro peace

Latest posts

Back